Looks like we got another star wars racer...

Even Blizzard banned bots on their cardgame today.
brb getting robbed of demis
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Oct 28, 2014, 5:00:21 AM
Without hard evidence they can't do a thing hell doubt they watch him lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Idk why the FUCK there is only one guy with HuD on this level (very bad level considering he is maphacking). Prob cus racing now is so terrible piece of shit so ppl dont even bother playing them
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
Idk why the FUCK there is only one guy with HuD on this level (very bad level considering he is maphacking). Prob cus racing now is so terrible piece of shit so ppl dont even bother playing them

maybe others have been around so long that nobody even doubts them anymore? t i n f o i l b o y s
"
janimauk wrote:
"
jstq wrote:

maybe others have been around so long that nobody even doubts them anymore? t i n f o i l b o y s

Oh no you didn't...
"

Pretty sure PoE has the standard "right to terminate account without any warning/explanation" if needed.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
"

Pretty sure PoE has the standard "right to terminate account without any warning/explanation" if needed.

They STILL need evidence regardless if they can why do you think most rmters that are obvious don't get banned?

Why do you think it took like a year for GCPman to getbanned?

Because they need evidence before doing so.
I love teddy bears.
"
janimauk wrote:
"
jstq wrote:

When did that crap tool came to life? Season 5? So let's look for an established S5 racer, since S5.
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:
"
jstq wrote:

When did that crap tool came to life? Season 5? So let's look for an established S5 racer, since S5.

Hi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info