lvl 10 pvp option

"

I knew I was saving this stick for something!

Spoiler

tollolol

BTW, no one is making you stick around dude. I'm honestly sick of reading you bitch everytime I visit the PvP forum. If you don't like the way PoE pvp is moving... maybe you should move?

I kept these and use them. Hard to say all builds will be the same.
Spoiler
Last edited by JunGunz on Oct 21, 2014, 10:10:10 AM
"
Shade444 wrote:
Mulla - the Hillbert of PvP feedback.
To the topic, i dont really like the idea of other lvl pvp than 28 or HLD, since everyone will use the same items, same builds and it will also split the already small PvP community

Not all builds will be the same. There are unique items that maybe commonly used but there are also
level 10 rare items with good mods. For example, my build's weapon is a decent rare bow I had "laying around." Level 10 would be entry level. which is good for new players that may want to pvp but don't make level 28 because of lack of gear or it's just a bit more complicated (support gems, passive skill points).
Last edited by JunGunz on Oct 23, 2014, 11:34:37 AM
"
VZ58 wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
So ...LLD 40 and 28 aren't low enough? We need Diablo 2 style level 9 LLD and now level 1 dueling? When casual becomes so casual you are basically just installing the game and you're maxed out....the fuck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS3Q06AftoI

Here's PoE PvP in a nutshell.

Spoiler

tollolol

BTW, no one is making you stick around dude. I'm honestly sick of reading you bitch everytime I visit the PvP forum. If you don't like the way PoE pvp is moving... maybe you should move?

Haha, you guys are hilarious and stupid. Nah I started an LLD, I know this is where the real competition is so I had to conform.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
VZ58 wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
So ...LLD 40 and 28 aren't low enough? We need Diablo 2 style level 9 LLD and now level 1 dueling? When casual becomes so casual you are basically just installing the game and you're maxed out....the fuck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS3Q06AftoI

Here's PoE PvP in a nutshell.

Spoiler

tollolol

Haha, you guys are hilarious and stupid. Nah I started an LLD, I know this is where the real competition is so I had to conform.

Excellent choice Exile.

Just as we planned...

Edit; for Ebola Awareness.
Last edited by VZ58 on Oct 23, 2014, 9:48:01 PM
Looking forward to the bone crushing action. It'll be like that time I entered the world thumb wrestling circuit, very intense.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
Looking forward to the bone crushing action. It'll be like that time I entered the world thumb wrestling circuit, very intense.

tmi We dont want to know what you do with your thumbs :P
I know a lot of people from my guild are making lvl 10s. The focus seems to be on melee builds, which is a refreshing change!

What should we call this tier of PvP? Ultra low-level dueling? Very low-level dueling?
"
Veloxenium wrote:
I know a lot of people from my guild are making lvl 10s. The focus seems to be on melee builds, which is a refreshing change!

What should we call this tier of PvP? Ultra low-level dueling? Very low-level dueling?

VLLD or very low level dueling was the term of choice in diablo 2.

I cant wait to see swagged out lvl 10 twinks rofl
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Someone taste my lvl 10. msg me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info