<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [SettlersSC]

Any Character Name:PizzaPot
How often do you play?: Daily
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yes
What do you expect from this guild?: People to map and hang with
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Any Character Name: xSJxxx
How often do you play?: Depends, right now I play a ton because I got laid off :P. Usually daily though.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yep
What do you expect from this guild?: people to socialize/play with
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yessir!

I just got back into path, old beta player. Could use some people to play with :)

Thanks!
Invites Sent
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: Carnixia

How often do you play?: Daily

Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yesh
What do you expect from this guild?: Socialize, learn more of the game from members, running higher tier maps together, and eventually helping out other members once I have a good grasp of the game.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Any Character Name: Peituda
How often do you play?: daily
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: yup
What do you expect from this guild?: looking for friendly and competitive players to progress with. (atm, looking to rotate maps lvl 12+ in talisman)
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)? yes, thats what caught my eyes!
Any Character Name: SmackDatSmurk
How often do you play?: Try to play everyday
What do you expect from this guild?: Have some people to play with, map, level whatever it be. I like to interact and help people out.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, this is what I play also. I delete my standard league toons.
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name:psionicturtles
How often do you play?:3-6 hours a day
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?:yes
What do you expect from this guild?: people to chat with and have a fun time with maybe run some maps or help other people with builds :)
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes that is all i play as well
Any Character Name: SquintinAtYoo
How often do you play?: I play 3-4 days a week, depends on whether i feel like playing PoE or something else.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Sure, why not right?
What do you expect from this guild?: To finally have people to talk to during the slow grind of this game.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yeah i understand that you guys play temp leagues, thats pretty much all i have done in this game myself so it's not really a big issue.
Any Character Name: PsyVv
How often do you play?: As often as I can without getting burned out. So I play a bit. I will play more if I find a group to play with.
What do you expect from this guild?: Fun group activities and a positive community.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info