<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [SettlersSC]

so the guild only functions when there's a league? :C do you guys not accept players without a character ina league since there's only 1 week left in challenge league?
"
esely wrote:
Reserved

Hi I want join to some polite and friendly guild, just like yours
My:
-In-Game Name:Niber72
-PLSdontsuggestthischaractername: VarusTheUselessFallus(60lvl)(yes i play league of legends)
-Steam nick: DangerDolphin ©
How often you play: I try at least do daily missions for masters
What you expect from this guild: help with this @%$!#% Vagan/Elreon/Vorici and share good times with other members.
In-Game Name:EmpyrealWands
How often you play:Several times a week.
What you expect from this guild:A community to learn, teach and play from/with.
Bumped in prep for 1 month flashback
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
In-Game Name: Sycrux
How often you play:Daily
What you expect from this guild:lots of fun people to play with and learning fun new builds and verious interactions in the game.
In-Game Name: Toradorable
How often you play: 1-10+ hours every day I can
What you expect from this guild: Some motivation to play... played the last 1 month, 1 week and now this League solo in HC league, died everytime to desync and because I was doing stupid things that I maybe shouldn't have done. Its getting kinda boring to play always alone, I was looking quite some time for a Guild and finally found a Guild that looks interesting.

"
errory wrote:
What you expect from this guild: Some motivation to play... played the last 1 month, 1 week and now this League solo in HC league, died everytime to desync and because I was doing stupid things that I maybe shouldn't have done. Its getting kinda boring to play always alone, I was looking quite some time for a Guild and finally found a Guild that looks interesting.

Just a note. We are a SC Challenge focus leagued.
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Howdy, I'd like to join an active guild.
IGN: TouredLauncher
I play pretty much daily.
Would simply enjoy grouping, and sharing loot I find with people who could use it.
"
esely wrote:
"
errory wrote:

Just a note. We are a SC Challenge focus leagued.

I know, I don't really care if I play SC or HC, I played Rampage, Ambush and Torment League.
Hiya, i'd like to join

In-Game Name: RagingDickButt
How often you play: ~10hrs/day whenever i can
What you expect from this guild: active members to play with, cause solo playing is getting really boring, and even more so if everyone is friendly!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info