Content Update 1.1.5 Compiled Info

More skills.
More Microtransactions.
More eyecandies.

More cows milking.

Good job GGG.

And what about bugfixes ? Desynch ? Trade systems ? Wild rng ?

Pls put a price tag on this game and STOP tossing out crap i/o of making this game better just to earn money.
You either make the game better and the money comes as a consequence or you turn to a pay game/subscription whatever.

You are killing it slowly.
Echo? Would that be multistrike for spells? Or a support that allows projectiles to bounce off terrain? Or something else?

EDIT:
Okay, found a reference for Echo.

------------------------
Echo
------------------------
Skills repeat an additional time.

130% mana multiplier
Blue support gem, requires level 31 and 52 intelligence at level 1.

This would be pretty crazy, as it'd stack with multistrike, GMP/LMP, etc. Would be great on a CoC build over a second payload spell since it'd double both your main attack and the first payload spell.
Last edited by Hercanic on Jun 20, 2014, 4:07:49 AM
I expect to receive a full reset in the passive tree.....or ill need to sell some items for ex or regrets!!!!!!and than respec my tree!!!!
"
Yloss wrote:
More skills.
More Microtransactions.
More eyecandies.

More cows milking.

Good job GGG.

Pls put a price tag on this game and STOP tossing out crap i/o of making this game better just to earn money.
You either make the game better and the money comes as a consequence or you turn to a pay game/subscription whatever.

This game certainly has less bugs than most others. They fix most of them very fast and put much effort into it. You just have to look at the bug report forums, they often even take the time to answer so that the reporter knows that the bug has been noticed by GGG.

They try to improve the problem of Desync and explained often enough that it's not that easy.
If they had the money, I'm sure they would be able to let the client controll it and build a huge Anti-Cheat-System, but I don't know if that's possible. The Danger of cheating would increase and I guess no one wants that.

They are working on a trade system as they explained shortly before SotV was released. We were told that it will be released when it's done, independent from the next big patch.

The Feeling about RNG is subjective. They were basing this system from their own experience with ARPGs (especially Diablo 2). To never know if you get jackpot made the charm of Diablo 2. They wanted their own game to keep that charm. If you look at RoS for example, you see a boring casual game where you can be sure to find a legendary within time. If you play the story for the first time, you even get guaranteed legendaries from bosses, which is pathetic and destroys everything what constituted the series.

You actually blame them to make the game for the money? Are u serious?
They put most money into the game itself and Chris goal was to build a good ARPG similar to Diablo 2 from the beginning. Money was never their primary goal as they prove often enough. There's also absolutly no pay to win. If they try to earn money, it's most time for game! They are one of the last companies not to make games just for money! The money is just the requirement to improve the art they are trying to make.

They are killing the game? They work on it really hard as we can see every patch. They are no team of thousand people and still we're getting so much new features and improvments.
They put their life time into this game and work harder on it than almost any other company does for its game. So they are killing the game with just putting their life into the game and selling nothing else than some microtransactions while keeping their life work free?

You are just ungrateful! This game does not die, it's the opposite. It will raise.
And they deserve it. Games are art, no fucking money makers!

Thank you for the game, GGG!

"
I expect to receive a full reset in the passive tree.....or ill need to sell some items for ex or regrets!!!!!!and than respec my tree!!!!

Like every big patch, everyone will get a full passive reset with patch 1.2.0.
Snapshotting won't be touched before the patch gets released.

darkmatch.

Last edited by darkmatch on Jun 22, 2014, 3:51:01 AM
"
Yloss wrote:
More skills.
More Microtransactions.
More eyecandies.

More cows milking.

Good job GGG.

Why the whining again? You didnt even pay for this game and expect them to cater to you? Shame on you!

I say well done GGG, another awesome patch to look forward to.
"
"
Yloss wrote:
More skills.
More Microtransactions.
More eyecandies.

More cows milking.

Good job GGG.

Why the whining again? You didnt even pay for this game and expect them to cater to you? Shame on you!

Aside the fact that i did pay for the game (willingly of course, see the tag below my name ?) the "you did not even pay for the game" or "this is a f2p" etc really got old and does not take away your right to criticize the game; GGG chose to release the game for free so any user (paying or not) is entitled to its opinion good or bad.
If i'm pointing out that this game has TONS of HUGE problems since CB it is because i still think it can turn into a good game (which i think it is not currently) and they did nothing to solve them so far.
It is a matter of opinion, if you agree good if you don't fine as well.
Shame is on you who cannot accept that people have different opinions.
"
Yloss wrote:
"
"
Yloss wrote:
More skills.
More Microtransactions.
More eyecandies.

More cows milking.

Good job GGG.

Aside the fact that i did pay for the game (willingly of course, see the tag below my name ?) the "you did not even pay for the game" or "this is a f2p" etc really got old and does not take away your right to criticize the game; GGG chose to release the game for free so any user (paying or not) is entitled to its opinion good or bad.
If i'm pointing out that this game has TONS of HUGE problems since CB it is because i still think it can turn into a good game (which i think it is not currently) and they did nothing to solve them so far.
It is a matter of opinion, if you agree good if you don't fine as well.
Shame is on you who cannot accept that people have different opinions.

It's not about opinion! You blamed them for something that just isn't the case.
They are not money greedy, they put much effort into fixing bugs and they are working on new features and really care for balance.

Yes, Desync is a negative thing, but it's not as bad as most people represent it.
The only other thing coming to my mind is the bad performance and the engine in general, but they are working even on that, which is not quite natural since most games engines are not touched anymore after release.

I don't think we can blame them much. There's no pay to win and they put everything into the game to improve/balance it. As long they care for their own creation and don't give it up, it's ok. If there's really a problem, I'm sure they will try to fix it.
In case of desync I suppose they try everything they can. You can't blame them for not beeing able to change much about that in a few months.

They are not killing anything so long they have a vision and don't give it up.
If u don't like this vision, this game isn't for you. There's a difference between an actuall problem (desync, performance) and subjective things you don't like.
Last edited by darkmatch on Jun 22, 2014, 2:09:00 PM
"
darkmatch wrote:

It's not about opinion! You blamed them for something that just isn't the case.
They are not money greedy, they put much effort into fixing bugs and they are working on new features and really care for balance.

Yes, Desync is a negative thing, but it's not as bad as most people represent it.
The only other thing coming to my mind is the bad performance and the engine in general, but they are working even on that, which is not quite natural since most games engines are not touched anymore after release.

I don't think we can blame them much. There's no pay to win and they put everything into the game to improve/balance it. As long they care for their own creation and don't give it up, it's ok. If there's really a problem, I'm sure they will try to fix it.
In case of desync I suppose they try everything they can. You can't blame them for not beeing able to change much about that in a few months.

They are not killing anything so long they have a vision and don't give it up.
If u don't like this vision, this game isn't for you. There's a difference between an actuall problem (desync, performance) and subjective things you don't like.

Subjective things i dont like ?
I see you did not even bother reading my original post.
Anyway if this game is plagued by desynch, non existant trade system and frustrating rng since CB (and thats 2- yes two - years with NO improvement) who is to blame ? GGG of course.
Agree with you on one thing: this game is not for me, in fact i stopped playing it.
Real problem is i'm the average player part of the 70-80% total gamers ... if GGG wants a niche game for frustration lovers then so be it, their loss honestly (less players = less potential income).
Echo+ cast on crit = retarded

Ball lightning + mjolner = retarded

This patch gonna be retarded guys
Echo + CoC = won't work

Ball Lightning + Mjolner = stupid, BL has a cooldown (unless changed since last time we saw it, obviously, but that's unlikely)
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info