Vaal Haste

Phase Run 2.0, in a few months every character will be using it.
having multiple vaal skills causes the souls to be divided up between them, one at a time.
meaning slower charge up and people most likely won't be having that, so...
no, everyone won't be using this =p
The simple fact it requires 48 souls to use at all means it won't be anywhere near Phase Run anyways.
Request: Would be cool if it could work with CwDT. I understand regular aura's dont trigger to prevent toggling it off, but this one cant be toggled afaik.

Would be really useful for melee chars; just when you want it most you cant cast it because you cant stop attacking (and waiting for Multistrike-cycle to finish) in the middle of a fight.

Same for Vaal Discipline btw.
"
Lauicus wrote:
Request: Would be cool if it could work with CwDT. I understand regular aura's dont trigger to prevent toggling it off, but this one cant be toggled afaik.

Would be really useful for melee chars; just when you want it most you cant cast it because you cant stop attacking (and waiting for Multistrike-cycle to finish) in the middle of a fight.

Same for Vaal Discipline btw.

Are you sure it doesn't work? I could swear i had it activated by cwdt on my summoner. But i'm not certain now.
Please make Vaal Haste cast time INSTANT. It's really annoying as Melee to be attacking and then have to stop for a second to just cast Vaal Haste when you need it. Doesn't feel like it's as fluid as it really should be.
Another bump for instant/faster cast time.

It feels to me mostly used as 'swarm of scary mobs, press this reaction' - def doesn't flow right when you got to stop for a bit and press it.

As it's not always up, it's a bit high cost to add faster casting or more gems to it. (Tho duration odv rocks)
you dont have to stop casting.

it just cant activate while 'spell echo'' or 'multistrike' is performing any actions.

if you hold Down the vaal haste button it will activate as soon as Echo/multi is done with its rotation without you having to stop casting.
"
AveiMil wrote:
Please make Vaal Haste cast time INSTANT. It's really annoying as Melee to be attacking and then have to stop for a second to just cast Vaal Haste when you need it. Doesn't feel like it's as fluid as it really should be.

agree. this is what is holding the skill back.
Do 2 Vaal Haste gems stack? Also, will corrupting any haste gem guarantee a "Vaal" haste gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info