State of Exile Episode 5: Meeta Chris Wilson!

SO im listening right now.

They talk about how to trade and how hard it is to trade and that trade is important and u have to learn to trade.

U know what thats exactly why i havent played for 1 month now .

I dont want a trade simulator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i stopped playing old d3 for exactly that reason.

Sad i thought i maybe would hear exactly the opposite.

edit.
also at the end someone said it shouldnt get much easier to 6 link because ppl they bought lots of them for flipping would feel bad(listen closely).What a bunch of bullshit fuck flippers
6 link is pure fun if wasnt lucky enough to get one early i would have stopped playing a long time ago.
Last edited by karlklaps on May 4, 2014, 7:00:09 PM
There will be a youtube of this right?

Considering the technical difficulty's etc, i hope they smooth it out in the youtube/twitch video so i can watch it later with some coffee :).

Gogo terrex btw, some very good points you raise man.

(also lol at your picture zeno :p, and bummer about the technical issue's :o) )
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Damn, I missed it. :(
"
karlklaps wrote:

They talk about how to trade and how hard it is to trade and that trade is important and u have to learn to trade.

edit.
also at the end someone said it shouldnt get much easier to 6 link because ppl they bought lots of them for flipping would feel bad(listen closely).What a bunch of bullshit fuck flippers
6 link is pure fun if wasnt lucky enough to get one early i would have stopped playing a long time ago.

I'm fine if the game is about trading, but don't put this 4 titted demon on the game's cover. It should be trade chat, .xyz, and marauder in a suit and tie poring over some books.
Did they asked about SFL?
"
"
karlklaps wrote:

edit.

I'm fine if the game is about trading, but don't put this 4 titted demon on the game's cover. It should be trade chat, .xyz, and marauder in a suit and tie poring over some books.

good one smileface
VoDs uploaded to youtube. updated
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
"
VoDs uploaded to youtube. updated

Thanks dude, will definitely watch it tomorrow.

Did you make the video a bit smoother then the podcast itself? i saw some bits and peaces and it was "awkward" at some times :p. (technical difficulty, mic problems etc :D )

Was still very informative but didn't have time to watch the whole episode.

(thanks for the work you guys put in this btw)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
nice interview, thx
PoE.... esports... lol

i skipped around the video all they talk about is races

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info