Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

"
fefezin132 wrote:
Don't know where to post this, i'm playing in a long time now but this is my first league farming ultimatum and i don't know what every card/item does, so i was thinking maybe when HOLD ALT it shows the image and description of the item. That would help alot new players.

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Please consider allowing me to turn off environmental audio and visual clutter which don't affect the outcome of the game. I am desperate to improve performance and be able to play in areas where the time spent playing is worth the time spent playing.

Players running harvest and blight are getting 144 fps. I am getting 4, sometimes less than one.

So much busy busy. I would prefer a simplified version that ran better way more than one that looks awesome but i can't run T14s.

Ive put the time in. Ive grinded and ive geared but i'm stuck in the middle still.

There might be a way to help retention by addressing this issue. I can't be the only one.

Probably make more money from people who love the game again instead of quitting for good.

I am past the point of believing that a new build will do the trick.

I see so many getting so "rich" but I can't

Would you please consider giving people like me a way to turn off the fancy so that we can get better performance?

I have to play the game you've made in response to how well the 144fps crowd is playing.

So that's it I guess.

Thanx for reading.

And thanx in advance for all the lols from the peanut gallery.

(K)

"
LEN_Andov wrote:
Please consider allowing me to turn off environmental audio and visual clutter which don't affect the outcome of the game. I am desperate to improve performance and be able to play in areas where the time spent playing is worth the time spent playing.

Players running harvest and blight are getting 144 fps. I am getting 4, sometimes less than one.

So much busy busy. I would prefer a simplified version that ran better way more than one that looks awesome but i can't run T14s.

Ive put the time in. Ive grinded and ive geared but i'm stuck in the middle still.

There might be a way to help retention by addressing this issue. I can't be the only one.

Probably make more money from people who love the game again instead of quitting for good.

I am past the point of believing that a new build will do the trick.

I see so many getting so "rich" but I can't

Would you please consider giving people like me a way to turn off the fancy so that we can get better performance?

I have to play the game you've made in response to how well the 144fps crowd is playing.

So that's it I guess.

Thanx for reading.

And thanx in advance for all the lols from the peanut gallery.

(K)

Well sorry to say but there will never be good performance in PoE.
During sentinel league i bought GTX 1080 ti and it made me have 60 fps on medium/high settings, next league my fps dropped from stable 60 to unstable 30 on LOWEST settings, i mean if they reduce performance in a single patch by 60%, dont expect anything, another example was last league, i had about 30 fps and mid league they added "performance" patch which reduced me to 5 seconds per frame, i couldnt do a single map like i used to before the patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info