=|DA|= Dungeon Addicts [Discord Required] [Challenge Hunters] [AFFLICTION]

"
"
Moontear05 wrote:
Lmao this guild

One of our stated guild requirements in this recruitment post is that you have weekly activity. You stated on your application that you did not have weekly activity so it was denied. The only laughable part of this whole interaction is not our guild but the fact that you knew you did not have weekly activity and still submitted an application.

I posted this because that cant be right i play almost the entire week so something isnt adding up here.
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
Moontear05 wrote:
Lmao this guild

This an OPA friend guild. Since we just saw you applied here and this kind of posts are not allowed in the OPA community, I would suggest you to look for another guild. I'm sorry.

So what exactly is bad about this post that its not allowed?
U dont even know in what context this was posted so pls elaborate.
"
Moontear05 wrote:
"
"
Moontear05 wrote:
Lmao this guild

One of our stated guild requirements in this recruitment post is that you have weekly activity. You stated on your application that you did not have weekly activity so it was denied. The only laughable part of this whole interaction is not our guild but the fact that you knew you did not have weekly activity and still submitted an application.

I posted this because that cant be right i play almost the entire week so something isnt adding up here.

This is the part of your application that I was referring to:

We understand that may have been an error in filling out the form and normally we would have worked that out with you if you messaged one of us directly. We have all made mistakes when filling out a form but the fact that you chose to make an immature comment in our recruiting thread instead of contacting us directly is the reason you will not be accepted into this guild.
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Recruiting Thread #861877
This is the part of your application that I was referring to:

We understand that may have been an error in filling out the form and normally we would have worked that out with you if you messaged one of us directly. We have all made mistakes when filling out a form but the fact that you chose to make an immature comment in our recruiting thread instead of contacting us directly is the reason you will not be accepted into this guild. [/quote]

yep looks like that was a wrong input there sry for that but now look at it from my point of view, i know when i make the application im the kind of player your guild is looking for and then i get a mail stating my rejection wich comes as a surprise to me and in that rejection is no reason whatsoever about why i am not allowed in guild so obviously its pretty funny to me because 1.i know i fit the requirements and 2.i dont get accepted.
Seeing the 1 wrong answer in the application i know now why but given the information i had at that time there is really nothing immature about it. At that moment is was just a normal reaction like you would get it from most people in that situation.
But i see that you guys already made up your mind and like to label someone based off incorrect assumptions so i wish you and your guild the best of luck in your search for new members.
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Keepin' the dream alive, boys! Missin' on PoE pretty hard, I might have to check out the every-league-ever league when that launches, even though I said I was going to wait for Act IV... :X

Working close to 60 hours a week has been eating up most of my time anyway, on top of wedding planning (less than two months!). Also, it's been nice catching up on some other games, like Grim Dawn and all the rogue-likes I've neglected.

Went a little off topic there... What I meant to say was this guild has made my experience with PoE all the better. Cool bros to chat with, helpful pals to party with, and a well kept guild stash. Love you all! <3

:)
"
Dezus wrote:
A great guild... always active and really into game, yet still laid-back :D

"
BomberLink wrote:
Keepin' the dream alive, boys! Missin' on PoE pretty hard, I might have to check out the every-league-ever league when that launches, even though I said I was going to wait for Act IV... :X

Working close to 60 hours a week has been eating up most of my time anyway, on top of wedding planning (less than two months!). Also, it's been nice catching up on some other games, like Grim Dawn and all the rogue-likes I've neglected.

Went a little off topic there... What I meant to say was this guild has made my experience with PoE all the better. Cool bros to chat with, helpful pals to party with, and a well kept guild stash. Love you all! <3

:)

A big thank you to two of our star members!!

Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild

Report Forum Post