[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

@Chobo9: I'll try to get it more clear then. It is as the rest said, every one of them works there :)

@sjs1985: For temple Piety(not shrine), I remove my CwDT, and just manually teleport out of her storm herald. It's stronger than before, and actually crits often. One crit = low mana = 150% extra damage(also from the shock stack)

Thanks for the tip as well, fixed that!

@alkoxide: I would aim for more life - around 3.8K, and lower other stats.

1200-1300 ar,
3.8k hp,
2400 mana,
240 mana/s,
900 mana free

I personally don't think Armor is that important at all, especially with the Immortal call and Endurance Charges in the build. So I say, get more ES, but more importantly, more hp as well!

Gonna check if my recording device is working again. You'll know if it works if youtube has more vids by tonight ;P
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Hey there !

Just coming for say thanks to Appels_Zijn_Gezond, u'r build is one of the best i have played, i have tried many builds on many differents exiles, and this one is my favorite so far.

Actually i'm on 72 rare map (need to try higher lvl map but need to find it) and is pretty amazing how the game feel easy, i link my stuff for help to make a idea.

Spoiler

3446 hp
2888 mana (851 reserved)(clarity + herald of ice)
224 mana/s
651 armor (lol)

Yeah well, I personally don't find armor that important in the first place. One of my new video's will show you why.

Anyways. This build is now officially updated to 1.2.0!

Only took me two weeks! >.<

But rejoice, and spread the work: incinerate is stronger than ever!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
@Appels: Thanks for all the work on this build! I just specced my scion on standard to this when you updated the tree to 1.2, pretty fun though my clear speed is a little slow right now since my gems aren't leveled up yet. I have a couple questions (sorry if these are repeats but 100 pages is a lot to go through).

1) Is it always better to choose damage nodes off the passive tree versus faster cast nodes, i.e. about how much is 1% faster cast speed equal to in +% damage--I know this will probably vary depending on gear but is there a rough estimate you can throw out?. My scion is level 89 so I had 4 extra points to spend off the tree you posted--I plopped them into the spell damage nodes at the beginning of the witch start area.

2) How good does a rare caster weapon need to be to beat out Apep's Rage or is it even possible? I found the below wand about a week ago and is what I am using now.

"
puaiohi wrote:
@Appels: Thanks for all the work on this build! I just specced my scion on standard to this when you updated the tree to 1.2, pretty fun though my clear speed is a little slow right now since my gems aren't leveled up yet. I have a couple questions (sorry if these are repeats but 100 pages is a lot to go through).

1) Is it always better to choose damage nodes off the passive tree versus faster cast nodes, i.e. about how much is 1% faster cast speed equal to in +% damage--I know this will probably vary depending on gear but is there a rough estimate you can throw out?. My scion is level 89 so I had 4 extra points to spend off the tree you posted--I plopped them into the spell damage nodes at the beginning of the witch start area.

2) How good does a rare caster weapon need to be to beat out Apep's Rage or is it even possible? I found the below wand about a week ago and is what I am using now.

That is a very nice wand, I would say stick with it, the proj speed it pretty nice!
"
puaiohi wrote:

First off, nice wand. I don't think I've ever seen one with such good stats. I'm not sure how good Apep's is, but I'm sure that one could give it a run for its money. Apep's is a newer item, so you really don't need to get it.

As for your first question, it might help if we knew what your other stats were. At the end of the day, you know what your character needs more than we do.
"
Varthorne wrote:
"
puaiohi wrote:

First off, nice wand. I don't think I've ever seen one with such good stats. I'm not sure how good Apep's is, but I'm sure that one could give it a run for its money. Apep's is a newer item, so you really don't need to get it.

As for your first question, it might help if we knew what your other stats were. At the end of the day, you know what your character needs more than we do.

Yeah, that wand is one of the best drops I have ever had in over 2 years of play--it's why I finally decided to try out this build.

As far as stats, I don't have any cast speed on gear (EDIT: Other than the wand) and I just copied the scion tree Appels posted with the addition of 4 spell damage nodes from the witch tree.

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Last edited by puaiohi on Sep 1, 2014, 8:15:15 PM
would this be silly to play in beyond? or is it beyond ready? It looks great and is an awesome OP.
I would make a few small changes for beyond - remove the LW from CwDT, and replace it with either Arctic Breath or Cold snap. Swap out GMP for LMP, since you'll have more overall damage that way(you don't teleport towards your target, so you won't have the shotgun damage at almost all times.

It is incredibly tanky. I even tanked Olmec last night, with no difficulties at all.

I would go with the scion tree though, since that tree is more balanced, where the witch tree is more about high damage :)
I am a nice guy.
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Sep 2, 2014, 6:22:33 AM
"
The top three can be solved. For stunned, we get Unweavering Stance.

(its in the "Why is Lightning warp interesting to us?" part)

Think that should get edited to make it clear that this is only if you go for the Witch.

Anyway, I'm at 56 atm with this build, and having fun so far. Everything just melts away. I'm playing in a party with 2 others, so some minor aspects of the build don't always work. You can stand there spamming incinerate all you want, if the mobs are more interested in the other players then you have to start moving to them (and lose your stacks of incinerate) instead of them coming to you if you were playing solo.

I went for the Blaze and Coldharted Calculation like some have suggested in some posts here, any reason you would not take those?

Also another question: Dominus Cruel dropped a 6L Tabula Rasa (first 6L and best item that ever dropped for us I believe) so I'm using it atm, since Infernal Mantle is lvl 61.
Based on my experience with previous leagues, I'll never be able to afford a 5L or 6L infernal mantle (a 5L is 4ex or so atm, there don't seem to be any 6L's atm)
Would a 4L Infernal mantle still be a lot better than being able to add Spell Echo and Added Chaos Damage in the 6L Tabula Rasa?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info