<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
Yes - Delirium league was played exclusively hardcore.

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Yep

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
Australia based.

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
Yes.

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes.

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
PMed deefa

7. How do you pass your Trial?
Be active/social in game and in discord. Be nice to everyone :)

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
I will be kicked from the guild

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
Been a lone wolf for quite time now but starting to grow tired of not being able to share the hardcore experience (rips and crafts). Hoping to get more enjoyment and interactions in and outside the game.

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
Started in beta and quit not too long into open beta. Got back into the game around Betrayal and moved into HC starting Blight. Hit 100HC in Blight and on the way to another this league. Also a PoB contributor during downtime between leagues. My past gaming experience is mostly StarCraft Brood War and DotA. Nothing interesting there though. Just having a good time there.
Cheers to Rhaegar99 for applying. He has become ACE's newest guild member.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Less than a week until Harvesting begins!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Last edited by deefa on Jun 13, 2020, 8:55:18 AM
Hello :)

No. I like to try a couple of new characters at the start of every new league then i would do a hc or ssf hc to a more chill journey instead of pacing

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Yes, it should be

I play in Asia, However I connect to EU servers sometimes depending on the ping and if the server is acting up or not

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
Yes, I have. I agree with them

Yes, I am older

Butters#2257

I need to engage in discord and being an active member, after that staff will asses if i am worthy, occurs every 6-12 months

I would notify a other staff/mods and if something terrible is going on. or something not right

I really got into POE, it became my main game with 1700 hours. I would love to have a community to share poe with instead of using global. I believe i know a lot in poe. however, there is still lots to learn!

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
poe accomplishments i recently got into HC and SSF, i really enjoy it. I was able to kill cortex in 3.7 with a league starter. usually will do many builds every league until i find one that can smoothly do all content.
For gaming history my previous main game was Rocket League, i reached somewhat top 1-2% in the game after that it would require daily training and i just did not have the time. POE kinda took over
Last edited by ProjectO on Jun 15, 2020, 12:17:21 PM
19.5 hours until Harvest launches!
Wanted: Some ace farmers for the Harvest!
-- Yes (Harvest)

-- Yes

-- Canberra...

-- Yes

-- Yes

-- Leader has it

-- Don't be a dick, engage with guildies in discord, talking posting etc..

-- reserved rights to be booted with out notice!

-- Friendly place to play/learn Hardcore and be engaged a bit longer than normal.

-- 40/40 Blight challenges! created some guild bots for discord invite management, 2002 wcgau champions csgo 1.6!
Cheers for that application and for joining ACE for farming fun.

No - there may be times I want to try a build that isn't hardcore viable but the goal will be to play mostly hardcore.
Yes
Yes - Melbourne
Yes
Yes
Have asked a guild member to pass on.
I've started interacting with the discord chat, plan to be more interactive (maybe even join a voice chat) once I kinda know people.
I get kicked to the curb
Engaging with like minded people who love the game and learn more.
40/40 achievements and first lvl100 in delirium
First lvl90+ char HC and aiming for sirus 8 for harvest
Used to be heavy into Dota 2 around 5.5k MMR before they changed the ranking system
Completed D3 on first release on Hell mode. Remember any rare with the wrong combo of modifiers was basically death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info