<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Gratz to _Surplus_ who is leading the guild on 37 Challenges.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Looks like an ACE guildie finally downed Uber Elder in BHC. Hype!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Winner winner Rhoa dinner!

Hope everyone had a chance to score that tasty Easter MTX.
Gratz to Surplus for getting ACE's first 40/40 Challenges in BHC.
Next ACE Newsletter is almost ready to go out!
Hey I noticed your post on PoE discord Im a new player love the game only on act 2 but really want some people to play with can I get a Discord Tag or something hit me up in dem DM's
"
Gilben wrote:
Hey I noticed your post on PoE discord Im a new player love the game only on act 2 but really want some people to play with can I get a Discord Tag or something hit me up in dem DM's

Hi Gilben. Thanks for the post. ACE only takes on experienced players who have hit level 70 or higher in hardcore. When you've done that, by getting the Undying achievement, feel free to submit an application - read the first post in this thread.
ACE Newsletter #83 was published last Friday.
Got 100 this league, join ACE!
delete all lootboxes
Tired of playing alone?

Wanna hang out with 100+ Aussie and Kiwis on your own gateway?

Join ACE! =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info