<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Cheers to Claydole and maffa, who dropped off an ACE cake to GGG today, which they posted on their Twitter.

IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
11 hours and 15 minutes to go!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
3.0.0 Harbinger League has commenced!
Steelmage so close to level 100. Hype!
Kitava supporters only may apply.

edit: more like harboooorringer
delete all lootboxes
Last edited by Timbroslice on Aug 10, 2017, 3:08:08 AM
Hope Harbinger HC is going well for everyone!
go acemakers
People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
Hi,I'm posting to express interest in joining the guild for the next league start.

Currently mostly an SC player I'll be spending a lot of the remaining harbinger league practising HC and testing various builds for the next league start.

Thanks IGN: Dannyism

Update: Ready to go for 3.1 ! Am active and have the undying achievement.
Last edited by dannyism on Nov 21, 2017, 10:45:52 PM
Harbinger Challenge Progression

Like past leagues GGG announced today the progression of players with >= 1 Challenge. 91.78% of ACE members have 1+ Challenge. If we breakdown those members like GGG and ignore members on 0 Challenges you can see we have smashed the overall player base.

• Completed 12+ challenges - 79.85% ACE vs 29.71% Public
• Completed 24+ challenges - 24.63% ACE vs 5.26% Public
• Completed 36+ challenges - 5.22% ACE vs 0.47% Public

Last edited by deefa on Sep 6, 2017, 1:11:18 AM
This league definitely started out slow, most of the spotlight was on the new acts(Which to be fair after a while felt a bit meh, lots of reused assets and zones with a new slapped on them) and the initial loot table/spawn rates of the harbingers felt whack.

After a few changes now It doesn't feel too awful, I can't say I'm too thrilled about harbingers themselves but the additions to that game going forward are a welcomed part going forward. Anul orbs reward high risk high reward situations with things like orb of horizons making it much easier for our SSF(btw) brethren to shape their atlas the way they want to.

What I'd like to see from Harbinger is a buff to their items that aren't the mask, removal of shards of non harbinger exclusive items (Chaos, alt, transmute, exalt and mirror shards, some more lore information regarding the harbingers (Why are they here? What do they want from us?) and lastly I'd like to see changes to the beachhead map.

Overall I'm still enjoying the league and i'm hoping i can get 40/40.
delete all lootboxes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info