<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Essence Challenge League kicks off tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing all your ACErs return.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Essence Challenge League has started!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Don't be fooled by the BLUE banner next to your character when logging into EHC... you didn't RIP. :-|
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
me and my wife would like to join all do we is hc all dayyyy

name in game is

_i_bad_i_
"
dirtydevil87 wrote:
me and my wife would like to join all do we is hc all dayyyy

I replied to your PM.

If you or anyone wishes to join ACE, you are more than welcome to, to do so you must apply via the Application Form under New Members.
ACE is wishing its member Steelmage all the best in maintaining his #1 rank in Essence Hardcore Challenge League with his SteelTeamAU character.
gooooo steel ski

:-)

People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
ACE is very active at the moment.

At 9PM AEST each night we've had around 40 people in-game and 20 in VoIP.

Now is the best time to join ACE!
Second week of Essence League today.
Lazy Sunday afternoon at ACE with over 30 people in-game for Essence League and over 15 in VoIP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info