<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

It's always interesting to see how ACE guildies are ranked on a new Challenge league.

Using our Officer Ministry's Guild Status tool we are able to see that you need to be at least level 81 on the Perandus HC League Ladder to appear in the Top 15,000 ranked players.

Currently ACE has 63 characters from 121 accounts on the ladder. Of the alive characters they can be broken down to the following level brackets:

95+ - 1 guildie
90+ - 11 guildies
85+ - 10 guildies
81+ - 8 guildies

So 1 out of every 238 characters on the Top 15K ladder is an ACE member. Of this 1 out of 500 characters is an alive ACE character.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Easter Weekend here in Australia! Come and check out ACE if you haven't done so already. :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Looking to join a friendly and active Aussie guild.
Level 84 Guardian looking to give aura support and make some new friends!
"
soukke wrote:
Looking to join a friendly and active Aussie guild.
Level 84 Guardian looking to give aura support and make some new friends!

Hi soukke, thanks for your interest in ACE, we got your application.

If anyone wants to join ACE please click the application form link under "New Members".
Three weeks into Perandus Hardcore League and ACE is still very active.
I do hope I'll get accepted. I'm getting kind of anxious =p
"
FFMaster wrote:
I do hope I'll get accepted. I'm getting kind of anxious =p

Hi FF, I saw you outside Merc Lab entrance and said hello to you in local chat over the weekend. I was busy grinding for my last Enchantment to get 40/40 which I got late Sunday evening.

We have your application. It can sometimes take up to two weeks for us to process it as we need to find the time etc. though usually things happen much quicker.

Also under the New Members > Please be aware of these points checklist there is this point:

"Your entire profile must be visible - This includes your Characters tab. Set this under "Privacy settings". Otherwise ACE cannot proceed with your application."

FF, your Character tab isn't visible. :/
Sorry, didn't realise my characters tab wasn't visible. Fixed. Sorry for the problems.

EDIT: Saw you loitering outside a few times too. You probably said something while I was eating or taking a break from those lab runs, because I missed it.

Congrats on getting 40/40. I'm going to leave the helm enchants for a later date, I'm sick of lab runs. Unless there's a corrupt darkshrine or something to entice me =)
Last edited by FFMaster on Mar 29, 2016, 5:54:33 PM
ACE Newsletter #59 was just published so check your email for that.

It contains a wrap-up on the ACE Block Party.

We have assembled the highlights from that evening into a YouTube playlist.
Had we almost forgotten him? Not likely.

Even though Sharmo has been absent for a period, dealing with IRL, he came back to PoE this afternoon and is rolling a spark build. Welcome back, mate.

Good to see there are still many ACE guildies re-rolling and enjoying PHC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info