<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

ACE... take red pill!
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee wrote:
ACE... take red pill!

How deep is the rabbit hole?
Righteous fire build is now live... it's alive... it's alive.

Thank F$%K that slow levelling grind is over (worst I've ever done). Picking up a Tainted Paradise from a guildie definitely helped. :)
Going to have a moderate play-break, still logging in for trades/to give dailies. Going to hopefully get some programming done and get Cartogram to an acceptable version for Guild consumption, will be streaming some of the dev for anyone interested to see it's progress.
Thanks for the heads up Ministry. Will be cool to test out your application.

Emberwake Race Season

ACE is holding a Guild Event this Sunday 16 August 2 PM (AEST) for the 1 Hour Eternal Torment (EWC102) to close off this race season. It is a party race with every zone after Twilight Strand inhabited by ten Torment spirits. It’s a lot of fun with a lot of loot exploding everywhere. Come into Mumble to form parties 30 minutes before the race starts.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
deefa wrote:
Emberwake Race Season

ACE is holding a Guild Event this Sunday 16 August 2 PM (AEST) for the 1 Hour Eternal Torment (EWC102) to close off this race season. It is a party race with every zone after Twilight Strand inhabited by ten Torment spirits. It’s a lot of fun with a lot of loot exploding everywhere. Come into Mumble to form parties 30 minutes before the race starts.

Can't wait for the event! looking forward to it.
reep me, was fun while it lasted.
"
RichardFox wrote:

Finally finished it:

Yay for standard... and the bow I just ripped with last week can now be modded to be 340pdps/9.4crit -__-
Last edited by RichardFox on Aug 24, 2015, 5:45:43 AM
Will be back once I have a PC that doesn't Chernobyl when I open chrome, new Computer in time for 1m race hopefully :D
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
Newsletter #44 is now out. Check your emails for the latest achievements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info