<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Wishing all ACE Guild members a happy and safe Easter. :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Welcome back, Kaysee! :) He has assumed his turn for leadership of the Guild.

A few days ago GGG updated its Developer Manifesto with some upcoming Rebalancing Corrupted Area and Invasion Bosses changes to come. Definitely worth a read for Invasion players and those that thought things were a little over the top.

IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
I'm interested to join ACE. However, I have few questions. Is there any active map organisers in this guild? It would be great if there is a schedule time-table for both weekdays and weekend.
Invasion player looking for people to play with.
Please add me! I live in Sydney.
"
ktzy91 wrote:
I'm interested to join ACE. However, I have few questions. Is there any active map organisers in this guild? It would be great if there is a schedule time-table for both weekdays and weekend.

Hi ktzy91, ACE is a social guild and we congregate on our Mumble, where we are fortuitous enough to always have people online. Those capable of running Maps do so, no schedule or timetable is required - you simply login and ask who is doing Maps or refer to the Guild page in Social.

"
lugaluga wrote:
Invasion player looking for people to play with. Please add me! I live in Sydney.

Hi lugaluga, thanks for your interest in ACE. We actually have a form that you can fill out if you wish to join. Please go back to the first page in this thread, read over out materials to see if you're a fit, if so note the 'New Members' section at the bottom - read that and fill in the form. Once we receive it we both find each other in-game and then we conduct a Mumble acceptance interview. Hope to see your application soon!
WHO YA GUNNA CALL?

Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee wrote:
WHO YA GUNNA CALL?

Congrats on finally getting your Diamond Support avatar, Kaysee. :)
ACE Newsletter #11 was sent out last Thursday (four days ago).
I really like your Avatar Kaysee.

Aus GW best GW.
We tested it extensively
I'll be flying this evening and out of town until end July. Just for the record.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info