<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

SF dog, looking for a mad one challenge in this time of madness!
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues? no, I play SC

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)? yes

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere? I'm from NZ

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating? yes

5. Are you 18 years of age or older? older

6. Discord ID - shankmaster#6295

7. How do you pass your Trial? by talking in voice and posting messages

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? dismiss any member without explanation

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? having people to play the game within a time zone that is close to mine

10. General info about yourself I'm from NZ and have been playing Poe for about 4 years done around 1500hrs, mostly I play casual sc and try to play most leagues
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
sorta, ill occasionally try sc and get bored at lvl 80-85 then return to hc

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
yes

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
NZ ftw

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
yes

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
older

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
dangdle#1258

7. How do you pass your Trial?
Participation in voice/text chats

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
Dismissed

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
Having fun with other members, and learning how to be a better player. I die a lot so I'm really good at leveling ahaha

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
Since I play HC and I'm not very good I don't have really any PoE achievements. I play alot of different games depending on mood, poe is my current addiction. only around 1800hrs played.
My best accomplishment is maxing a rs3 hcim (missed out on first to quest cape by days)
This is a toasty posty

Also Join ACE
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
I'll likely be doing a mix of HCSSF, SC trade (first week), HC Ruthless trade
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Yes
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
I'm based in north-east Melbourne
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
Yes, absolutely
5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
I'm 22
6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
JuicyG#8042
7. How do you pass your Trial?
Be an active member of the guild, join voice/text chats, participate actively in the guild for 6-12 months and adhere to guild rules
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
Kicked out at the discression of moderators
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
Connect with a guild of experienced, mature and active OCE members of the PoE community. I've been friendly with a couple members of Ace and wish to join a community that fosters highly skilled players.
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
PoE stuff:
I've been playing PoE since 3.4, I've got 3.5k hours and have primarily started out in SC. As I've reached most goals and benchmarks players strive for in SC environment I've become more interested in community events and HC. I've played several gauntlets, peaking in the high 80s/ low 90s as well as BPLs and temp league races.

Broader info: I'm a highly competitive person, before PoE I was a semi-pro CS:GO player in the OCE scene and retired late 2018. Nowadays I'm a uni student and an avid MMA practitioner / competitor. I dabble in multiple games and like to blast for the first 2-3 weeks of Poe leagues when time permits. I'm passionate about learning to optimise processes and look to absorb knowledge wherever I can.
Join ACE today!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Want to know what is so forbidden about the Sanctum?

Come Join ACE today and we can find out together for 3.20
Join ACE for 3.20 The Forbidden Sanctum!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Join ACE!
@Meme
Join us for 3.20!
@Meme

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info