Cast on Death

"
Scol91 wrote:
Can you chain it with another 'Cast on' gem, trigger supported skill with the other 'Cast on' gem and still benefit from Cast on Death's massive 'more spell damage'?

More spell damage is just for that supports effect on spells when it procs,it wont effect other supports effect on spells.I know in some cases supports can effect other supports but this would not be logical for this case.
Does anyone have the gems to try

Remote Mine + Cast on death + Sumon Skelleton

Use remote mine to cast the first skelleton (as cant cast directly if linked to cast on gem).

Does this then mean that on skelleton death 2 more are summoned, and when one of them dies are then 2 more summoned

If it works how does the more damage multiplier stack with generations of summoned skelletons?
I'm sure it only works on your own death, but I havent tested.

The quality bonus is 3% increased area of effect per 1% quality.
IGN: Iolar
Can a dev explain what is the purpose of this gem - cause i dont see any even on ctf
"Portal" might be the only viable option but a special separate skill just for that?
ign Krynix / if offline try GlupiChuj / if offline try FappingStrike
im usually on 5PM-11PM GMT+1
Last edited by krynix on Oct 28, 2013, 2:28:18 AM
Pointless gem is pointless?

Doesn't work with minions...doesn't work with traps/totems/mines...

The fuck is the point of this?
Can't wait for someone in PvP to take a ridiculously empowered Discharge as they slay their foe.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 28, 2013, 3:12:04 PM
I am OK with gems that are only very situationally useful.
The Analytical Engine has no pretensions whatever to originate anything. It can do whatever we know how to order it to perform.
i felt like a genius when i got the idea to use a 4 linked r b g g with spell totem, sumon skeletons, cast on death, etheral knives or any spell

when you link cast on death with a spelltotem you cant cast the totem anymore. GGG need to hotfix this :C

was so frustrated that i didnt testen skeletons, cast on death, etheral knives
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
"
Merluza wrote:
i felt like a genius when i got the idea to use a 4 linked r b g g with spell totem, sumon skeletons, cast on death, etheral knives or any spell

when you link cast on death with a spelltotem you cant cast the totem anymore. GGG need to hotfix this :C

It's working as intented. Spell Totem support turns spell into totem and cast on death makes that spell unusable. If you die you'll spawn totem that cast that spell. Not sure if your totems die when you die.
"
Scol91 wrote:
"
Merluza wrote:

It's working as intented. Spell Totem support turns spell into totem and cast on death makes that spell unusable. If you die you'll spawn totem that cast that spell. Not sure if your totems die when you die.

i dont see the purpose of this gem. even smoke mine and animate weapon dont work as i cast them, but this isnt discussed here.

please enlight us how cast on death can become handy :o
i hate you redditors, you know who you are

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info