Cast when Damage Taken

Supports never interact with other Supports. They apply their modifiers to the linked Skill, and that's it.
This gem crashes game client when linked with raise spectre. Both me and my frined got several simultanious game crashes with these two gems linked. Not all players check tech support section so i decided to post small message here too.
I stopped playing after they changed this skill gem. I'm waiting for them to change it so i don't have to buy 8 new lvl 1 20 quality gems for my characters. I suggested having the gem scale the rest of your gems based on CWDT's current level so you wouldn't have to change the level of the connected gems.

For me if I wanted to play again I would either have to respec to a different build or invest in expensive level 1 quality gems even though i already have maxed out quality gems. Either way I don't want to waste my time fixing their problem.
IGN: PixelPopper, PixiePopper
Once you Pop you can't stop!
How about having the cooldown time reduced with increased gem level.
1st level cooldown 1.5s
20st level cooldown 100 ms

So the threshold is unchanged, in lower level it is easy to cast, but not so often (dont need to) and in higher level it is more often the more damage you receive. More risk, more reward.
"
Skorched wrote:
I stopped playing after they changed this skill gem. I'm waiting for them to change it so i don't have to buy 8 new lvl 1 20 quality gems for my characters. I suggested having the gem scale the rest of your gems based on CWDT's current level so you wouldn't have to change the level of the connected gems.

For me if I wanted to play again I would either have to respec to a different build or invest in expensive level 1 quality gems even though i already have maxed out quality gems. Either way I don't want to waste my time fixing their problem.

Such whining. Gem was OP as fuck, it's much better now. It's not GGG's problem, it's your fault for a building around a gem that was obviously going to get nerfed into the ground. Re-roll and move on.
"
adampurvis wrote:
"
Skorched wrote:

Such whining. Gem was OP as fuck, it's much better now. It's not GGG's problem, it's your fault for a building around a gem that was obviously going to get nerfed into the ground. Re-roll and move on.

No, it's GGG problem for being lazy as hell. They could have make the other gems autoscale to your CwDT but noooo, let's fuck everyone having 20/20 gems! No way we're spending half a day to recode that piece of junk.
Last edited by SmilingCat on Dec 1, 2013, 3:18:17 AM
I'm confused about the effects of linking three active skills to a CWDT in a quad link item. I've tried with a couple of different characters and I've never seen all the gems reliably trigger together.

I set up a video to illustrate, I connected Enduring Cry, Warlord's Mark and Immortal Call to Cast When Damage Taken, all with valid level requirements to be able to trigger. The results: occasionally all 3 gems trigger at once but frquently just one or two trigger at a time. I put the triggering skills on the toolbar so you can confirm that they are off their cooldowns and ready to trigger and get passed over sometimes. It happens if you mix up the specific skills too. I think there has to be another factor involved in when these things trigger, intentional or not. I'd love to know what that is, or at least how to find out how I am being stupid if that's the case.

Trigger Gems Demo
"
SmilingCat wrote:
No, it's GGG problem for being lazy as hell. They could have make the other gems autoscale to your CwDT
That would be not only extremely hard and take lots of work, the result would be significantly undesirable - it's intended that you can have a higher-level gem in the same link if you don't want it supported, which is consistent with how all other supporting restrictions work.
i actually appreciate that i can link higher level gems to CWDT and have them cast normally.

alas, i'm not one of those people with 20/20 gems and lots of currency, so i really don't wanna have to dump fusings into each item i want to use CWDT on.

i recognise that's not a benefit that everyone appreciates or would make use of since there are many people with many fusings out there. just stating that it currently works out for me well :)
What does "77% Less Damage" mean?
Can someone explain this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info