:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Just finished Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai. That was awesome.

Starting Iron Blooded Orphans. Other than MC-kun having reaaaally weird eyes, I'm enjoying it.

I was thinking about watching iron blooded orphans aswell at some point... mainly to have watched at least ONE of the many gundam seasons there are...
As for the thing you mentioned, to be honest, I doubt the MC will bother me that much, I've seen all kinds of weird character designs already.

It's just a little distracting. I've heard IBO is good sci-fi anime, bad gundam.

I generally don't like 'good' gundam (I loved MS08th, for example) so that was no problem for me.

Ehh you get tired of traditional gundams after a while since they tend hit the same story beats.

especially all the politics. I also think 8thMS was probably better than most gundamn shows just as a show. There was also the hilariously absurd G-gundam which is effectivly .. what if street fighter was done using gundams or gundam wing which was pretty much up front with the fact that all the main characters (well except one) were all amoral assassins.

Those are the fun ones.

Recreators was insufferably boring.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Sep 22, 2017, 10:28:36 AM
Loved the new OP from Ballroom in episode 12, but I feel a bit spoiled after watching it on what to expect out of the next arc to an extent. It is quite interesting for Tatara's next partner will be a handful and wonderful experience for him throughout his ballroom dance journey.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
GF tested ep 1 of sakura quest while I was away this weekend, and gave it a big old thumbs up. So that's cool.

First episode of cour 2 of Apoc airs in a few days. No break confirmed. New opening by LiSA (Fuck yeah, Oath Sign from F/Z and Hero Academia endings are both great).

Glad to see there is interest in Sakura Quest so far. :)

I am glad that Apoc is going straight to cour 2. I sometimes skip the week that have recap episodes, even if some of them may sometime give a bit of canon after all the recap throughout the episode.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 25, 2017, 1:03:31 AM
Just watched episode 12 of Made in Abyss and just one episode away before it pauses until the next cour which who know how long before we get it or we get an original ending. Last episode IIRC is that it will be a one hour special.

Speaking of the one hour special, with how the anime version has progressed, we might get the feel train in the upcoming episode
episode13
the flashback on Nanachi and Mitty along with the next white whistle character that will be introduced (which I find it rare to actually hate a character that much),
so expect a bit of a roller coaster ride.

Another thing to note, I hope the episode ends right
again episode 13
when the group enters layer 5
since I find it the best moment to end it there or at least leave it as a cliffhanger.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 26, 2017, 2:10:21 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Just watched episode 12 of Made in Abyss and just one episode away before it pauses until the next cour which who know how long before we get it or we get an original ending. Last episode IIRC is that it will be a one hour special.

Speaking of the one hour special, with how the anime version has progressed, we might get the feel train in the upcoming episode
episode13
the flashback on Nanachi and Mitty along with the next white whistle character that will be introduced (which I find it rare to actually hate a character that much),
so expect a bit of a roller coaster ride.

Another thing to note, I hope the episode ends right
again episode 13
when the group enters layer 5
since I find it the best moment to end it there or at least leave it as a cliffhanger.

I hope that we'll get a bunch of OVAs that'll cover what comes next...
episode 13?
I have to agree though. I have never before seen a character that made me hate them more than I hate "Best daddy". Hell, in comparison, even Shao Tucker seems like a nice guy. At least he had a reason to do what he did that wasn't "Because I can". And the worst part is that can't even get killed for real, or at least he survived up until now. I still hope from the bottom of my heart that he gets tortured to death.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Made in abyss episode 13
That was... beatiful and intense in more ways than one. The episode was made brilliantly imo. The feels were big though...
But why the heck did they have to show that godforsaken rotten fucking son of a bitch biggest asshole of all time bonedrewd at the end? Sure, cliffhangers, foreshadowing and so on, but seeing that guy just makes me want to slap him. At hypersonic speed. With a goddamn motherfucking truck. IN HIS FACE. TWICE!!!
"
FCK42 wrote:
Made in abyss episode 13
That was... beatiful and intense in more ways than one. The episode was made brilliantly imo. The feels were big though...
But why the heck did they have to show that godforsaken rotten fucking son of a bitch biggest asshole of all time bonedrewd at the end? Sure, cliffhangers, foreshadowing and so on, but seeing that guy just makes me want to slap him. At hypersonic speed. With a goddamn motherfucking truck. IN HIS FACE. TWICE!!!

Spoiler
bonerdruid did nothing wrong, he just has a severe case of science autism
Manga Spoiler
also doesnt the fact that he gets the blessing during the fight shows that his children did love him? BEST DAD
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
Made in abyss episode 13

Spoiler
bonerdruid did nothing wrong, he just has a severe case of science autism
Manga Spoiler
also doesnt the fact that he gets the blessing during the fight shows that his children did love him? BEST DAD

spoiler (duh)
Actually, it doesn't. Well, at least as far as I know. If I understood everything correctly, then getting the blessing happens at random. The only thing bonedrewd ever did was preventing himself from getting afflicted by the curse (well except that one time... YOU STILL DESERVED THAT ONE, SHITHEAD MC FUCKFACE!). So him getting the blessing was pretty much only a matter of time. And the fact that he got it in the fight with riko and reg was just awfully terribad timing.
Oh yea, my favorite OST in Made in Abyss was just released a couple days ago.

Made in Abyss OST - Hanezeve Caradhina (ft.Takeshi Saito)
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 30, 2017, 2:48:42 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Oh hell yes. I friggin love that one!
I'm catching up on rage of bahamuth virgin soul at the moment and it's not disappointing me.

Aho girl also gave me a few laughs, but damn don't go into this expecting anything.

Made in Abyss was also great, good animation and a refreshing "fantasy" anime to say the least, loved all of it and i still have the last episode to watch, so good stuff :).

Gamers was quite a let-down, scenario was written poorly and incoherent as well as a lack of development, most likely intentional. Though the last episode was funny when contemplating PoE and it's community :p

Sakurada reset was quite enjoyable to me, nothing amazing but nice story development and animation. It needed something more at the end for a bigger "oomph" impact i think.

Tetsuru children or whatever it's called was a lot of fun to watch, reminiscing about high-school crushes etc
Some very familiar stuff and a good watch, filled with some good puns. Would recommend to pass some time.

Peace,

-Boem-

"
FCK42 wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Oh hell yes. I friggin love that one!

Best part is between 0:00 and 3:21, eargasm. Won't forget that sunrise because of this. Glad i started watching this anime, i think it's probably the best one of this season.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Sep 30, 2017, 12:33:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info