:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Damn, I have so much catching up to do after Wacken last weak, it's not even funny. And then the new season of accel world started aswell...
Again, LOTS of catching up with stuff.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I know, I STILL have to catch up (and in the process watch two or three series that slipped past me), but I'm already SO excited about fall season... so much stuff there:
Food wars 3rd season
Kekkai Sensen 2nd season
Mahoutsukai no yome (Tv series)
Eureka Seven Re-Evolution
And many more... my program will be packed to the brim and all of it is highly likely to be very good :)
Plastic memories is brutal, that ending scene in the ferris wheel, god-fucking-damn.

Spoiler
It's one of those shows where you know whats coming, but you cant help but hope for that miracle
"feels good" ending.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : apologies, i interpreted that as you guys having finished it already.

Spoiler
I don't think i spoilered anything though, if your "finishing up" then you know what's coming.
Which is exactly why its a mentally taxing show.

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Aug 24, 2017, 6:19:55 AM
Oh, plastic memories... I've watched it a while back, it took me quite a while and second time watching flying witch to recover from that one.
I dare to say that it has a brilliant OST, they capture the essence of the scenes very well in the songs they use... imo the most powerful of them being "Again and again". That thing still hits me T-T
What can I say, an absolutely beautiful series, but it does pack an emotional punch.
kekkaisensen was this little gem i watched over a year ago not mentioned anywhere at the time.(just randomly browsing for some action packed power/sci-fi stuff)

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the show because i feel you barely scratch the surface of whats possible in the first season. Which is a blessing and a curse many anime have.

Bones has a tendency to deliver so far, any thoughts on gosick i think it's called?

Saw that today and was sort of intrigued so might watch it after i finish trigun.

Browsing bones studio released anime i also fell on something called "nijou mensou no musume" which seemed interesting. Not seen it mentioned anywhere yet, but i think it could be a nice little anime worth my time.

First episode was interesting though doesn't strike me as a very deep story, which makes me curious what they can do with 22 episodes.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

Spoiler
so you felt i spoilered anything if you finished it? I think it's nearly impossible to spoiler plastic memory's or your in a very high state of denial of how it's going to end up.
Which to be fair, i almost was while watching, sort of pathetically hopeful which is a nice achievement of the show.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Aug 24, 2017, 11:15:20 AM
Despite the mass of unfinished buisness I have from this season, the last one AND the one before, I started yet another series... I should really stop this habit. Anyways, Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis. Watched the first episode and I kinda like it. The main character is something out of the ordinary which is always a welcome thing for me. As for the story, not much happened yet, but it looks rather promising. Will update the progress in the future.
I caught up with made in abyss just now and HOLY CRAP I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE OST GIVE ME MORE IWANTITNOW!!!
The episode was pretty good, brought the arc to a nice end. Too bad the next arc will be the last one this season :(
Aaaaand... Owarimonogatari season 2 episode 3 done. Wow, just as I expected... awesome story, shaft head tilts, nonstop dialogue and phenomenal development. Awesome. I just hope that there will still be more in the future...
After watching episode 8 of Ballroom e Youkoso, it got me in a goosebump for episode 9. The series is getting more intense even though this current competition is suppose to be just to have fun, but for others, it is to prove themselves.

The part at the end got me a lot of feels...

Spoiler
Mako: Please. Make me bloom!

It was also quite interesting where she said it (
Spoiler
when she said please
) made it feel more impressive.

Edit: Almost done watching S2 of Strike The Blood. I been waiting for the series to be subbed for a while.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 28, 2017, 1:29:16 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
After watching episode 8 of Ballroom e Youkoso, it got me in a goosebump for episode 9.

I am so excited for the next episode. If it's half as good as I'm expecting, it should be my favorite episode of any show this season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info