:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

It's looking promising so far for the winter period.

Was a bit disappointed in the fall selection, like three shows worth watching out of the whole bunch :/

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Luckily there is a few series worth watching this season. I might give some others a try hoping some of them are sleepers. Though, spring is definitely going to be a great anime season this year.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 6, 2017, 8:43:40 PM
Finished tales of zestiria: the x yesterday just so I can head straight into the new season xD
Despite not having played the game, I enjoyed the hell out of it. Well, that's studio ufotable for you.
I started watching planetes just now after finding out that apperently it's also romance... for some reason I REALLY love romance anime. Also planetes has been on my plan to watch list for quite a while now, I hope it turns out to be as great as I heard it would be.

Well, really looking forward to some stuff this year, hopefully kimi no na wa will soon be available (in acceptable quality)...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
No love for Reikenzan s2?

I really thought that first season was a great anime show and i'm looking forward to the continuation.

And while i liked kono subarashii, i thought "is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?" was a whole lot better while being somewhat of a similar story. I will watch it, obviously, but i am looking forward to dungeon s2 a lot more.

Good line up though, seems promising.

Whats the list for the spring season and where can i view that already? And would it be healthy to already look at it while being so far off :o)

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:

I really thought that first season was a great anime show and i'm looking forward to the continuation

Probably because it slipped well under the radar and none of the major sites picked it up
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

I really thought that first season was a great anime show and i'm looking forward to the continuation

Probably because it slipped well under the radar and none of the major sites picked it up

Yea, so you have to underground and find fansubs of it. Still planning to watch the sequel no matter what.

Though, this is what happens to chinese webnovels that do not get enough hype. Issth (I Shall Seal The Heavens) or Btth (Battle Through The Heavens) would have a better shot. At least Btth has a manhua (chinse version of manga), so I can visually see the series, but it is kinda butchered since it skips a lot of parts in the webnovel. :(

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I usually get the info about upcoming shows from MAL (My Anime List). Here is a link to the spring season.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I usually get the info about upcoming shows from MAL (My Anime List). Here is a link to the spring season.

Great anime DB site. Been using MAL for many years, for stuff like keeping a list for both anime and manga series I read/watch. Helps me keep organized on what I done or will be doing or even dropped or put on hold. Big plus that they have a freeware that some of the MAL community has collaborated of updating the things you read/seen through the freeware, so you do not have to login to the site every time to update since that freeware connects the DB server.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 8, 2017, 6:33:39 PM
"
FCK42 wrote:

Oh my Dungeon s2 , you got my hype up bro.

And some more lovely stuff going on, like sensein?(the anime about the eye of god, no clue if i got the name right)

Cheers bro \o

And like i would have guessed, better not watch that list since it's still a long way before releases.

Glad to see reikenzan is on the radar on our local anime fanboys. That s1 was good in my opinion, curious to see how they are going to deliver s2.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : still waiting on solwitch to deliver booze shots for all. This bartender is a serious let-down.
Last edited by Boem on Jan 8, 2017, 8:28:49 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Though, this is what happens to chinese webnovels that do not get enough hype. Issth (I Shall Seal The Heavens) or Btth (Battle Through The Heavens) would have a better shot. At least Btth has a manhua (chinse version of manga), so I can visually see the series, but it is kinda butchered since it skips a lot of parts in the webnovel. :(

I got no clue what this is about?

Is that reikenzan or another story your talking about? if so, feel free to link bro \o

Peace,

-Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info