:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Release order, always. Nothing shits me more than someone who says Fate in chronological order is a good idea.

So Fate/Stay Night first (sure, not the best adaptation but it's still the best introduction; amazing cast and music), then Fate/Zero, Unlimited Blade Works (if you're really brave, both the Deen movie and the Ufotable series), then Heaven's Feel 1-3. Then you're done with Fate/Stay Night.

You could technically do Fate/Zero LAST because it really does tap all three routes and do its own thing with them but release order is fine.

And the side stuff is just side stuff. Last Encore makes fuck all sense if you don't know at least the basics of the psp game Fate/Extra (which takes place on the moon in the year 2030 -- it's a mess); Apoc is a what-if. Ilya is also, technically, a what-if (what if the Fourth Grail War ended differently and now we have magical girls); El-Melloi is too (what if Waver of the Fourth Holy Grail War became a detective of sorts and had help from a...Maybe servant? Also he's still pining for his 4GW Servant who was absolutely the Bro of all Bros); and Grand/Order is sort of the 'prime Fate universe' where even the Fate/Stay Night stuff was just a what-if, and Servants are less expendable weapons summoned from the Throne of Heroes by Magecraft and more AI companions constructed by a megacomputer (this leads into Fate/Extra sort-of) based on their legends and myths.

The name says it all.
Last edited by 鬼殺し on Jun 26, 2022, 11:23:20 PM
My friend a long time ago suggested Soul Eater
Soul Eater was a blast. Same mangaka who did Fire Force (Okubo Atsushi), same studio as Boku No Hero and Full Metal Alchemist (Bones C). Damn fun show. Great fights. And probably one of my favourite Koyasu Takehito characters ever, which is really saying something since he's in pretty much everything but everyone just thinks he's Dio.
The name says it all.
Why what a great selection on animae, a few of my gals watch animae. GG I just wish my PoE worked, apparently the gpu "slows down" after you buy the computer making it necessary to purchase a greater model. GG or even GGG
"
solwitch wrote:
Watching Fate today, which order should I watch them?

Oh no, you asked "the question".

On a more serious note, I agree with what has been said. Release order is definitely the best option.

And once you get to heaven's feel, try to get as big a screen and as good a sound system or headset as possible. Those movies deserve it.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
Watching Fate today, which order should I watch them?

Oh no, you asked "the question".

On a more serious note, I agree with what has been said. Release order is definitely the best option.

And once you get to heaven's feel, try to get as big a screen and as good a sound system or headset as possible. Those movies deserve it.

Charan was super nice, sent me link to audio files but I'm not allowed to download anything on this pc. Hubbys a cyber OCD... Rather not bite the hand that pays for my packs lol...

Anyways I have everything set up through optic cable for audio and using hdmi copper. 2.1 dobly... Stream won't compare to bluray though sad face.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
soul eater was awesome, a lot better than fire force. actually i only watched fire force because of soul eater, and unfortunately fire force was pretty but nothing else. If you like shounen style with unique stories and ensemble cast there is not much else ;)

edit: bastard time tomorrow!
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Jun 29, 2022, 7:12:41 AM
Accept...
The name says it all.
https://youtu.be/NMT_Drx7AI0

Go on, ask me to skip this OP, Netflix. I fuckin' DARE you.
The name says it all.
I had hoped that they would use some early nighties power metal for this, but hey, nobody's perfect :D
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info