:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

I know a certain someone who would be able to help us with that apocrypha question, buuuut... well, he doesn't really show his presence in this forum anymore. I feel like you might know who I'm refering to.
I myself unfortunately can't help you with that question.

Also, anyone watching Enen no Shoubutai? Goddamn the animations... I mean, you can clearly see when they're trying to save money and time but good lord do they deliver on the action scenes.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin (7 deadly sins) Episode 12

Ok this actually made me mad, i mean the show is bad this season like really bad but this was insulting.
This might very well have been the cheapest laziest animation i have ever seen.
It's not just low budget this is made by what i can only asume to be incompetent lazy ppl who obviously did not give 2 shits about quality and they should be ashamed of themselves.

[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Dec 25, 2019, 4:46:23 PM
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin (7 deadly sins) Episode 12

Ok this actually made me mad, i mean the show is bad this season like really bad but this was insulting.
This might very well have been the cheapest laziest animation i have ever seen.
It's not just low budget this is made by what i can only asume to be incompetent lazy ppl who obviously did not give 2 shits about quality and they should be ashamed of themselves.

You should have taken the hint when the first episode has white blood splatters.

Thank god there are a lot of other shows that are excellent this season, mugen no juunin : immortal comes to mind as a top one this time around.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Thank god there are a lot of other shows that are excellent this season, mugen no juunin : immortal comes to mind as a top one this time around.

Peace,

-Boem-

I should really stop playing PoE so much and start watching that show already... I heard a TON of good stuff about it and it seemed interesting enough already.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Boem wrote:

You should have taken the hint when the first episode has white blood splatters.

Peace,

-Boem-[/quote]

O yeah we got spoiled this season that's for sure.
My personal highlight of the season has to be beastars i was a bit hesitant to watch it but i heard great things about it and o boy it did not dissapoint def my favorite anime of the year and that's in a year with some stiff competition for that title.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Beastars is one of those shows that takes topical things like race and gender and puts it in a nice jacket which i assume half or most of the viewers dont even realize.

It's very well delivered art and shows the simplistic nature of a lot of the debates going on currently.
I very much appreciate the show and how it bypasses the human element by antropomorphing animals cleverly sliding past the radar of most who would take offense if the story had human actors.

A predatory wolf fighting against his inner instincts to harm a weaker animal instinctively dancing on the line between agression and love in a culture where the agressive tendency is condemned totally.

So many parallels breaking open the hypocrisy of the current "consent culture" destroying romance, its both hilarious and well thought out.

tl;dr yep, splendid show and solid delivery

Peace,

-Boem-
Just watched both the last episode of beastars and Enen no Shoubutai

Both were amazing shows, the last few episodes of Enen no Shoubutai had some amazing fight animations, but i cant remember the show actually failing to deliver once during it's length.

Beastars also had a satisfying current ending and it hardly ever touched the opening mystery(the death) which is a splendid "tour de force" on the writers side.
It almost caught me by surprise when the ending hinted at it, so much was delivered in between while keeping that in the far background.

Anybody enjoying vinland saga btw? I love the animation design and it's one hell of a solid story.

Trully a nice season for anime fans.

Peace,

-Boem-
The last episode of vinland saga was a masterpiece. While there series itself does have some weaknesses it is still the best shit in 2019. the last time i was so hyped about an anime was with made in abyss. hopefully the will get a second season that follows the manga as faithfully as this one.

the rest of the season is almost over. Psycho pass got better at episode 5 (and reached decent^^) and bo guns life was the anime with the actual wow effect. I didn't think i would like it, but then i did. blade of the immortal is finally a great adaption of teh orignial, so no complaints here.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Dec 30, 2019, 7:58:02 PM
Yeah vinland is solid, looking forward to further seasons.

I don't know man i cant remember a single episode i didn't like in it, some slower parts but overall very solid grounding for a multiple season show if you ask me.

Peace,

-Boem-
I suppose we are entering into a new era of Anime... Technology has really advanced in the animation department. There is one studio that’s is really pushing the bar.

Ghibli...

You have to be someone that enjoys drawing to understand...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info