:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
PastryKing13 wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
Any genres you're particularly interested in?

Honestly, so long as it ain't isekai I'm down to give it a watch. Also stuff that borders on grimderp for its plot lol. I don't get how people can enjoy shows where it's highly likely at least one person will die horribly per episode, like Akame ga Kill or Magical Girl Raising Project.

I'd highly recommend Fire Force (Enen no Shouboutai) then. The story is pretty good, I found the characters to be quite likable, it has an awesome opening theme and the animation looks absolutely gorgeous.

Other than that, Dr. Stone is another one that's very likely to be pretty good.

If you have seen Fate, then this season also got a new spin-off, after magical girls, comedy and a cooking show we get mystery this time around.

Also, there's a 2nd season of Danmachi which is something I'm definitely going to watch, as I quite enjoyed the show. If you've seen and liked it aswell you might want to watch it. Sadly, there are no episodes out yet (except for a recap episode that only uses footage of the first season), so I can't say how good it is or likely going to be.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Checked out fire force in the end. Had me hooked at the op tbh. It's by Mrs. Green Apple, what's not to love. The animation for it is great, and I got heavy soul eater vibes from the art. Lo and behold the artist is the same. Hope it keeps being this good.
I will have to check the list of this season animes and make my picks. Been out of the loop, been watching old-er stuff (1-4 years old, i know its not old, but its older than new stuff).

Is there something extraordinary to look forward to this season? My guess is Meloi case files, which i havent watched yet, and further from that i have no idea.
Spreading salt since 2006
ahh stacked friday here we come.

and the last show for me this season: accelerator, from the universe i love with the main characters i despise :> How someone can forge such an engaging world but take the most boring shounen cliches as main characters nobody knows. ah well, that what the side stories are for.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
The abandoned sacred beasts has my attention. Though really you could have made an entire season out of episode one alone.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Speaking of, WHO ELSE HAS DIABETES AFTER UCHINOKO?

Ever since I first read chapter 1 of the manga. I mean, how could anyone NOT? It's just beyond adorable!
I recently watched "one outs", that was some good show even if im not really informed on the rules of basebal it still got me enthralled.

Also fire fighters looking absolutely amazing, the backgrounds are top notch work.(no clue who is doing that, but kudo's to them)
The story seems pretty out there but we already got some character exploration in the form of flashbacks which looks like it will give good pacing and development, so im on board for that one.

Will have to check out some other stuff from the new season this evening or if anybody has suggestions, don't hold back.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Will have to check out some other stuff from the new season this evening or if anybody has suggestions, don't hold back.

Peace,

-Boem-

Dr. Stone is another fantastic one. The story is also a bit strange at first, but it's not bad. The art is just fantastic and then there's also the fact that the show tries to (not very) secretly teach you science.

Other than that Cop Craft is quite ok and I only heard good things about Vinland Saga (it's not really my genre though, so I haven't watched it yet).
cop craft was awesome again, it's getting better and better.

Dr. Stone annoyed me again, but well, it's shounen in the end. strange how they solve their first problem with brute force, and let's not talk about the demigod in their midst.

on a sidenode: dumbbell is actually quite funny.. dammit that bet seemed like a sure thing :/ my work colleague has a field-day right now^^
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
I'm speechless. Why would anyone attack animation studios of all things? WHY? I just... I can't even right now.

What's wrong with people these days?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info