:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Next season already starts fairly strong with mob psycho 100 season 2, tate no yuusha, go-toubun no hanayome, heaven's feel 2 and the obligatory guilty pleasure in the form of date a live 3.

Also one punch man season 2, attack on titan season 4 and chihayafuru season 3 in spring.

And shitloads of romance series with pretty damn solid source material. If this year had all the comedy then next year will have all the romance.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
And damn it, I really enjoyed Daka1.

Consider me confused for I do not recognise this abbreviation. Please enlighten me.
That reminds... I still have a couple episodes of yuri on ice left... one day. Maybe.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That show was pure iyashikei and we loved it.

I only watched the first episode yet, but that was the most relaxing and wholesome thing I've seen since Flying Witch aired... that ED in particular, so damn soothing... I will take my time with it, it's better not to rush through these kinds of series.

Also, there's apparently a 2nd season planned for it, though it probably won't be out until late 2019 at the earliest.
Huh, first episode of Tate no Yuusha is out already... 45 minutes. Well then, time to see some of the most obnoxious characters I've EVER witnessed in any kind of media. God I hate them. Once you see them, you'll know who I mean.
Alright, I feel kinda stupid for posting three times in a row now...

Anyways, Tate no Yuusha was great. If they continue with this level of quality, it'll be a rock solid adaptation. I'm happy they didn't fuck it up... then again, had I taken a look at the studio, I wouldn't have been nearly as worried. This IS Kinema Citrus after all. Their recent works were definitely impressive.
Also, once again Penkin soundtrack. I'm looking forward to what he'll do this time. If it's anywhere near as good as the OST for Made in Abyss then boy will we have an amazing soundtrack.

Last episode of Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan. As usual, though I feel kinda sad that it ended. I didn't know that I would want this before, but damn did I need this in my life. I honestly hope that we will get a 2nd season at some point.

And speaking of Fate spinoffs... we get a new one. I neither knew, nor expected it, but apparently we will get a show dedicated to Waver. Huh. I haven't watched the first episode yet, but at the very least it sounds interesting. Also, it's Fate. I just HAVE to watch it. There is no other option there.
Edit: Well, after some very quick research (AFTER watching the eopisode of course) it turns out that this was just some sort of prequel special or something for the proper series... which will come in the spring 2019 season. Looks good so far though.
Last edited by FCK42 on Jan 1, 2019, 12:29:27 PM
I watched Sayonara no Asa ni Yakusoku no Hana wo Kazarou recently, needless to say, manly tears where shed.

I also took a look at Kimi no na wa both where amazing movie's to spend time on would recommend.

I loved both, time well spend.

Tate no Yuusha had a great first episode and i don't know anything about the story(don't read manga etc) so i think i'm in for a solid story and build-up.

I sort of like how the mc is "weak" but smart. I'm pretty sure he will end up strong but i enjoy these struggle to power set-ups for hero's.

So far we only had some world building and focus on the MC(mostly) so next episode will be interesting if they introduce more "relevant" characters.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Been busy as, but we caught El Melloi last night. We were expecting it, because we're into Fate, but not this soon. The rest will start airing in mid 2019.

Marathoned Asobi Asobase with a friend from Japan who is crashing here for a few days. Today is ZLS and maybe Sword Gai. Depending.

Also, related to Fate:

YOROKOBE SHOUNEN!

*checks local cinema program* nnnnope, not gonna come here soon. I suspect febuary at the earliest. But when it's here, I will watch it on the big screen. Other ways to watch it are simply not an option.

I also checked manaria friends out of mild curiosity. Pretty short, only about 10 minutes, but seems nice so far and has some very pleasing visuals. Rarely have I seen backgrounds as detailed as those.
Baki probably does far better as manga, especially since there is "baki dou 2018" series that recently started focusing on sumo.

Plan to watch boruto when it reaches some 150+ episodes, I know it will be a long time but I have 40 years of anime as filler while waiting on that, including modern releases.

Tate no yuusha, I've read the manga, it is ok, decent, there are negative and positive points, but overall its just ok. Plan to watch anime too. Also waiting on Kumo Desu from the same area of genre.

I gotta say, anime/manga of isekai is alluring enough to make me read web/light novels just to get to finish the story. Have quite a few on my wait list.

Was looking at todays schedule and seen Dororo, looks to have interesting premise, will investigate if it has manga or something but also look episode 1 today.

Also, mob psycho season 2 scheduled for today, didn't watch whole season one but I wont miss this episode, as I love the series.
Spreading salt since 2006
Dororo's source material is a manga as far as I know. I never read it, but I think I heard somewhere that its pretty good.

Mob 2 had a good episode. Something slow to start the new season with, I like it. I'm curious where it'll go from here.

I'll watch Tensura now. Always a good thing on mondays. And I could use a little distraction from my running nose and slight headache... I caught my yearly cold. At least it's only something between annoying and minor inconvenience at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info