:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Dark fantasy has a fair number of memorable shows. Here are some that my wife and/or I enjoyed (filtering out sci fi / fantasy) ...

Rage of Bahamut

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Twelve Kingdoms

Death Note

Bleach

Samurai Champloo

Read or Die

Revolutionary Girl Utena
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Alright, then don't ask charan and instead search the thread the seriously fucking long lasting fate circlejerk we had a while ago.

Zombieland Saga once again brilliant, though this time with some added feels sledgehammer. Apparently we're going one character after another now... can't wait until we finally get to Tae. That's gonna be awesome.

I'm thinking of picking up Gridman and Karakuri Circus as I heard good things about them. We'll see how that's gonna work...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Gridman is tokusatsu by way of Trigger with sly obscure transformers references. The end.

That sounds like a metric fuckton of action with awesome animation and little to no chance for the series to go to outer space... sounds good to me.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You forgot the inevitable fan service, but okay.

I consider that still a lot better than going to outer space for no fucking reason.
kakuri circus i think it's named, very solid so far really enjoying the story and animations.

And im watching indexII at the moment so i can follow it up with season three.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Spoiler
"
鬼殺し wrote:

This one's for FCK42!

Uhm, ok. I feel honored I guess? But please refrain from giving it the same treatment that hisone gave masotan whenever she saw him... that'd get awkward real fast.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Finished all of Nanatsu no Taizai on netflix. S2 was amazing. Solid high fantasy with a large, well rounded cast. Typical A-1 sakuga moments, less off model than usual. Great ost. Awesome seiyuu. Strangely nostalgic pseudo toriyama character design.

Not holding our breath for more but it'd be more than welcome.

I loved the introduction of the last sin.

Such an epic moment in season two and such a hilarious character all together.
A season three would be most welcome.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Goblin Slayer is great! Why do I need to wait a week for new episodes? I'm an impatient hoe ;(
Finally got around to watching Steins;Gate 0. Didn't find it as good as the OG, but I very much enjoyed it.

Also needed my dose of shitty sekai anime to watch with a friend and we ended up going with How Not to Summon a Demon Lord. Strangely enough, I enjoyed the fuck out of it.

We're also huge fans of the WIXOSS series, loved the first two seasons. Lostorage Incited was kind of a disappointment.

You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Watched kobayashi maid recently among other things, was fun and relaxing to change the tone.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info