Post your best find of the day!

dude, it's a vendor item, sorry to tell you that. No Offense.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
dude, it's a vendor item, sorry to tell you that. No Offense.

Cool Story, bro.

From a set of The Wretched, first time ever having a Headhunter =D
Got this pretty little one today, and it's my first one to drop too!

What do you think?
"
HellVortex wrote:

What do you think?

I think it is 1-2 ex worth gear, but probably you will not sell it at all. To ues both "anger" and "hatred" you need at least helmet with "Anger/Hatred" reserves 15% less mana + put all these gems together with lvl 4 enlighten. Only then you will have..."some" mana to use both. Or you need amulet with "hatred/Anger reserves no mana", but if somebody can afford item like this, then he can afford jewel much better teh yours too :P
Finally found Aul, killed him on the second attempt
PoI Uprising dropped and I vaaled it

Posted it up for 8ex. Sold pretty quickly. Probably worth more but I'm at a point close to 36 challenges where I don't really care about amassing currency anymore so whatever
Last edited by Frubeling on Nov 2, 2018, 7:21:37 PM
"
"
HellVortex wrote:

What do you think?

I think it is 1-2 ex worth gear, but probably you will not sell it at all. To ues both "anger" and "hatred" you need at least helmet with "Anger/Hatred" reserves 15% less mana + put all these gems together with lvl 4 enlighten. Only then you will have..."some" mana to use both. Or you need amulet with "hatred/Anger reserves no mana", but if somebody can afford item like this, then he can afford jewel much better teh yours too :P

Sounds amazing, thx for the breakdown, very appreciated :D

edit: since I dont have anything I wanna buy in delve anymore, I put it on sale for 5ex, sold it in 30sec cause people spammed me (I guess in hope to flip it xD), but hey, at least it's gone.
Last edited by HellVortex on Nov 2, 2018, 2:30:45 PM

easy game
@UnfairMonopoly
Last edited by ZiggySobotka on Nov 4, 2018, 9:20:51 AM
Today :

Yesterday :

Maybe 20 jewellers and 100 fusings.

Sometime i'm lucky.

Did a handful of Shaper / Elder Maps this weekend. Got some fun things, not sure if they are "Great" or "Expensive", but they have me thinking of fun ways to use them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info