Just restart this league. 3.24v2 or something.

"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules. We're investigating the items that have been created through this method and are working on fixing them. Any gems socketed in these items are at risk for being destroyed when these items are fixed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3519943

I'm just making sure that everyone reads those hotfix notes because the FOMO, fearmongering and forum spam is starting to get really annoying especially coming from people that are completely unaffected by it.

Also asking for a rollback/relaunch means you're asking for normal, legit players to be punished very heavily.

It's not FOMO. Least for me. It's the inflation. Basic boots are 4-5 div. Melding of Flesh is 14 div. 3 passive Voices is 2k divs. I can't make other builds because I can't afford it.

Having a decent chance at an item takes 100maps to craft. Making builds is mostly what I do in this game. So it kinda kills the point of playing. I have 4 others lined up.

Certain items like Boots / Gloves with 40+ Dex don't exist on the market. The whole point of standard for me is to grab key items and make another build.

"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Just resotre all the bugs and exploits and let the community run ham with the content.....then move it all to Standard.

Everyone would be happy. And that absolutely includes the Standard only players.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
i hate this league
T16 atlas strategies sucks
Invitation farming sucks
non uber bossing sucks
T17 concept sucks terribly
core game is pretty terrible right now aside from scarabs
possibly one of the worst leagues ive ever played
League is already dead, most ppl did their challenges, others got dirt rich and stopped playing for other reasons.

I would say the league mechanics was interesting, the allflames and mods on monsters were fun, but the crafting was awful, literally made for the 0.001% crafting clans and for ppl spending their life on craftofexile.

The 1st week of the league was a nightmare, the nonstop playing streamers and those who RMT could run T17 maps in the 1st few days, using all the exploits and getting multiple mirrors in one day, ruining the economy, then GGG nerfed everything when others could reach T17.

T17 maps are the best thing of the league tho, they are fun, hard but rewarding even after the numerous nerfs.

Edit: I bought a 4link kaom's roots just to see if GGG will ever remove that exploit ppl used to make impossible items and they did, now my kaom's roots is socketless, as it should be.
Last edited by zsirfoka on May 8, 2024, 8:24:14 PM
the gravecraft item editor isn't exactly super complex tbh.
people make it needlessly complex by trying to minmax with these 40% increased effect corpses that mandate certain "tribes" of them. that is indeed awful, far too much micromanagement. Nearly impossible to supply corpses yourself.

i ignored that shit and just used 25% increased effect for rows / columns. That's pretty ez to understand.

craftofexile helps, you just need to select mods you want and click on compute best corpse selection. Make sure to add 2 mods because by default it calculates a 4-mod item, so if you pick six you'll end up with very low success rate. But if you make it six mods you'll get something like 70-90% chance to land exactly the item you need.
Go SSF and stop caring about this.

I want to push my RF build as far as i can and restart will make me quit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info