3.24.2 Hotfix 4

"
xX999Xx wrote:
All these "Fixes" are just there to slow down the progress for Casuals and mid level players.

The exploit early-exploit often crowd got all their Mirror Tier stuff and can test out fun things. The other 2 factions are the: Lets do X Challenges and leave / "I am going to try this new super Atlas strat in 2 days, when my build can do it" But here comes the Fun Police at GGG HQ again: Slap on their wrist, and wave with their Nerfhammer -> No No, because HOTFIXES midleague are a thing now :D

These patches are completely contraproductive in terms of "Fun", but they need to do it, in hopes to slow some down Character Progression. ( staying around Players hopefully grab some lousy recolour of the MTX they already own)

Its nothing more, the argument "save muh Economy" is completely dumb. And I am sure GGG doesnt even care that much about player created economy.

When talking about "Economy" in poe, it's always related to RMT.
The only two ways to prevent it are:
1. ban the trade function.
2. introduce 1000 times of currency drop rates and make every currency worthless compare to money.

And I think you know what they think, till this league.
I wonder if GGG is even playing their own game. it just seems like with all these changes, they're watching OTHER people play their game (aka streamers), and making changes based off that.

because clearly if they played their game in t17s, they would know:
-how bad t17s are for most builds, especially niche builds,
-how annoying it is to roll t17s to run,
-how bad the change is for veiled chaos orbs,
-how bad the clutter is for coffins,
-how bad it is to setup the grave craft,
-and how bad/annoying it is to pick up scarabs.

am I missing anything bros?
"
ZarekSouga wrote:
I wonder if GGG is even playing their own game. it just seems like with all these changes, they're watching OTHER people play their game (aka streamers), and making changes based off that.

Bad performance :D
Moondancer Performance fix
"
Rex_Inferno wrote:
"
ZarekSouga wrote:

Bad performance :D

After last league I thought I'd never suffer such poor performance, until T17 shaper maps that run into a ... immortal shrine - then the game just crashes

Oh and the EU servers have been total disaster for weeks now.
Rouge harbor still crashing from others spamming mtx been like a year now any clue if ggg is even going to consider fixing this ever. doesn't look good for poe2 if they refuse to fix long running crash problems making a mechanic unplayable. (PLEASE JUST MAKE IT INSTANCED!)
Well the EU thing has nothing todo with GGG; the European union is now doing deep packet inspection on all traffic. Basically whatever your NSA is has screwed the internet.
something tells me TenCent is making all the calls this league cause y'all never do mid league nerfs this bad especially not the bs "hotfix"
This game is getting worse by the league. I have been playing for about 4 yrs have over 12k hours invested. Every league I try my best as a meager mid tier player. Nothing seems to change for the average player at all. Currency drops are complete bullshit. Trade is getting there. Trying to have fun is almost impossible. Now they are starting to nerf shit in mid league. Imagine that. I'm about done with the league. Game hasn't been fun at all last league or two past Affliction. That league was fun. GGG your going down a very bad path. Just sayin.
more nerfs please
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info