Why divines are pummeling in price so hard in Standard?

last league a lot of divine are carry over to standard. But at the same time Chaos demand has increased due to T17 map
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
The March 24th price disruptions was the last league ending & restarting. The league players who dropped into standard for those 2 weeks valued orbs different. I didn't know about the t17 map thing. But, you will see the same recent price drop on almost all of the other orbs. So in the divine to chaos ratio, it is not divines decreasing in value. It is chaos prices increasing in all orb to chaos ratios.
Its called deflation. Prices on everything in standard are going down. Less demand and more supply = deflation. More demand and less supply = inflation. I think we can suspect many reasons such as the recent big changes like scarab changes, Divines dumped from previous league and people just not interested in standard anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info