3.24.2 Patch Notes

Delete party mf https://ibb.co/rkGnM4L
delete magic find gear
IGN:skydog
pog
delete party quant (magic find is fine), but party players already got their advantages like damaga and tankiness that they can ignore everything in this game, no reason to put more profit for them and ruin economy SMOrc
"
moonmidnight wrote:
"
Keshr0 wrote:
Any news, or any word at all, on the servers instability and very poor performance? You are uncomfortable silent on all the forum posts about this.

hmm what instability?
Ive been playing on paris + milan [from germany] and had no problems so far this league.
also dx12 is working so smooth, getting the best performance atm since years

Pretty much the opposite here. Playing from switzerland. No matter if i try to play via Frankfurt, Milan, Paris, Amsterdam or London they all give me constant 120+ ms ping. I currently have to go via Moscow where i get 50-55 ms. What a freaking joke.
It also seems to not affect everyone. As some friends don't have those issues, while most of the people i play with are affected.

Also, for some reason this League FPS is dropping like crazy. I didn't change anything from last League to this in terms of hardware, did my driver updates and yet i keep dropping below 20 fps despite already lowering almost every setting to low (while i could play on everything turned up last league).
Last edited by Ragganmore on Apr 23, 2024, 5:54:27 PM
delete magic find.
Any info on new scarabs?
delete magic find and party play
"
Marttern wrote:
delete magic find

+1
no graveyard changes whatsoever? Eh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type