jugg with militant faith timeless jewel help

I am going to hazard a guess and say it is this guy GodzuJugg, if not then this is the guy I am going to compare your POB too

I do not know the build at all or how it is supposed to work but I tried to compare both POBs, so if something I say doesn't match up it could just be due to aspects of the build.

One thing I did notice was top left of skills tree you have 10% or armour applies to chaos damage taken from hits, I believe this should be 10% phys taken as chaos

So while he is using Transendance he is getting 90% phys damage reduction from
+44% from 11 endurance charges (4% per Endurance Charge)
+33% from Enduring Cry (3% per Endurance Charge)
+11% from Unrelenting passive (1% per Endurance Charge)
+8% from Watcher's Eye mod ()Physical Damage Reduction while affected by Determination)

Since reductions cap at 90% (That's my understanding) he now takes 10% of physical damage from physical hits, then 10% of this hit is now taken as chaos (above passive node I mentioned)

Removing the Warcry effect from helmet (Since you said there is none available) he would drop to 85% phys reduction.

So from what I can gather you want to aim for if you want to use Transendance is:
Watcher's Eye with reduced phys while affected with Determination
2 +1 to Max Endurance Charge Rings or 1 + Kalandras Touch ring
Ralakesh's Impaitence with +1 to Max Endurance Charges
Get level 20 gems for Enduring Cry, Call to Arms and Increased Duration (These all seems to affect the phys damage reduction, also helps to achieve a 100% uptime on Enduring Cry)
Vaal Molten Shell level 20 (Since this seems to give you guard and acts differently from normal Molten Shell in POB even if the Vaal aspect is not active, could be an interaction with something else I haven't noticed)

You can also check his flask setup as this might be better for you too

I would assume the +1 to max Endurance Charges can be on any item (I just listed what he has)

This would take you to 11 endurance charges taking you to around 83% phys damage reduction

Also you would need to fill the Bottom Left node section picking up Natural Authority and Escalation in order to push your Warcry effect to give you 85% phys damage reduction (Which would make the character I am comparing to minus the helmet affix, having the warcry effect on helm gets you to 90%)

Obviously there will be a lot more changes to make to get higher survivability but the above would or should allow you to run Transendance and not be squishy

Also levels and jewel setup can also determine what you can get or not too, better jewel = more points to spend on tree etc worth keeping in mind

I hope this helps you :-)
Last edited by Lasaqus on Apr 24, 2024, 1:14:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info