3.24.1 Hotfix 3

I read someplace that GGG shares are 100% owned by TENCENT, correct me if I'm wrong, but does that involve the developement rights or just shareholder stuff?

I just would like to know if GGG is still free to develope it how they see fit?

I put way to much time and money into this game over the years for it to crash
and burn now.
As always thank you for your time. Be well Exiles.
"
Gandicar wrote:

and burn now.

I wouldn't worry, we're 4 weeks into this league which is natural drop off anyway. It'll reset next league, we'll have fresh things to complain about just hang tight till then.
"
Gandicar wrote:
I read someplace that GGG shares are 100% owned by TENCENT, correct me if I'm wrong, but does that involve the developement rights or just shareholder stuff?

I just would like to know if GGG is still free to develope it how they see fit?

and burn now.
i think GGG is free ,if you play cn server,you can find TENCENT is diff with ggg,At least it won't nerf like this,They will please players。but they maybe pay for win hah
Spoiler
Bugs/unintended interractions = fun ICANT
Last edited by kenjiboddah on Apr 19, 2024, 1:57:15 AM
"
SAVAGEisReal wrote:
the most funny thing is that they are harassing solo players but not nerfing party players.The real disaster are party play that ruins the economy every league...league by league... and they dont want to take the bonuses and multis from party play. just nerf the game for everyone else.Retention numbers says everything,but they dont look at them at all.how league can be worser then Kalandra.
GGG please do something with party players and bring back fun or you will loose your fanbase that is getting lower league by league.!

Mark party player, he never nerf party)
Edit: everything is working fine now. thank you.
Last edited by Skuzz1337 on Apr 23, 2024, 1:41:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info