3.24.1 Hotfix 2

"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Some interesting facts from poe.ninja statistics.

Out of total ~95k characters there on Necropolis trade - 13.600 have Mageblood equiped already.

Not 600, not 1600 - but 13.600.

(we are only 2.5 weeks in the league) :D

That's not good data though. Ninja only shows people who are at the top of the ladder or those who have manually synced their characters to poe.ninja. It will hide most casual players.
"
Zyarith wrote:

It will hide most casual players.

You thought - real poe casuals(who's play 2-3-4 hours day) - pretend to have Mageblood in 2 weeks in the league? :D
Fix Blight spawning massive amounts of complete slow/chill/stun immune monster hoards

Fix core currency not dropping outside of additional content

Fix Breach barely giving splinters
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Not sure how many have found the same, but I have only started crashing post patch. I can't even play the game currently as it crashes almost immediately on loading in.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Some interesting facts from poe.ninja statistics.

Out of total ~95k characters there on Necropolis trade - 13.600 have Mageblood equiped already.

Not 600, not 1600 - but 13.600.

(we are only 2.5 weeks in the league) :D

Wow, "facts" and "statistics".

Let's do some apples to apples, shall we?

To make equal comparisons, we'll use the "week 2" setting on PoENinja.

At the "week 2" setting of Necropolis league, 8% of SC Trade players are wearing Mageblood.

At the "week 2" setting of Affliction league, 6% of SC Trade players are wearing Mageblood.

Did you forget the part where they told us they increased the droprate of HH and MB by 2.5x?

8% vs 6% is not wildly different. Noticeable, but not huge.

Further, I would argue that part of the reason for this larger percentage is the low retention rate of the league. People who bought a Magelbood are much more likely to be in the top x%, and the top people are more likely to stick around 2+ weeks, so the fact that a meaningful number of players left before reaching a high enough level to be on PoENinja makes it natural that a higher percentage of players are wearing MB. Especially if you factor in the increased droprate providing an increased supply.

Also... how rare do you want Mageblood to be? You think 600 or 1600 are good numbers for it? 2 weeks in? When league launches have 300,000 players? (ballpark, obv it varies from league to league). So you think that only the Top half percent of players should have it?
Maybe see everyone next season. Not wasting any life on this shit!
please make corpses stack

i have 4 quad tabs full of corpses and no idea what to use them on yet

I don't want to be FORCED to doing something I don't want to yet, let me stockpile so I can do whatever I want
I read in this comments a lot of nice ideas but i feel u dont will get any answer from the GM s, same me when i asked about Heist problems. Sadly.
When will you fix the abysmal drop rate of veiled orbs? 12 kata kills in a row without a single drop. Is this what u call maximizing your kata kills?
nice hotfix, appreciated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info