Arimor's Apex completion criteria is unreasonable

Please fix this. You do this every league by adding impossibly rare criteria then improving it after several weeks into the league.

No one enjoys how rare and stupid this challenge is. At least make it ANY VII mobs instead of exclusively rare mobs.

Thanks.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last bumped on May 12, 2024, 7:30:08 PM
You have 4 months to do this challenge.

It's reasonable.

Stop trying to ''nerf'' challenges.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

It's reasonable.

It's not reasonable when it takes 20,000+ maps to complete a challenge. I'm fine with rng but this is just broken. Again, this can be made better by changing the criteria from rare mob kills to any VII mob kills and still have the exact same effect without the bs.

Further I generally don't ever ask for challenges to be ammended. How dare you assume that I do. This is the first time is 11 years I've asked for this type of fix/improvement.

I am providing feedback here that my experience is bad. Also how dare you diminish this by saying my feedback is null and void.

Not to mention this is likely not so great for GGG instances as an alternative to running this naturally is fishing through 10,000 maps in the map device without actually running the maps, until the very specific rare combination of cheese/exploit elements (Volcano map, Rango group, +tier bonus, and a VI mod) come up.

To GGG: As it stands, someone can run maps every day for 4 months and still not complete this. Please do review and improve where you can.

Thanks.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Apr 15, 2024, 10:47:39 PM
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

It's reasonable.

It's not reasonable when it takes 20,000+ maps to complete a challenge.

It doesn't. Care to share your math behind this number?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Apr 16, 2024, 8:05:06 AM
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:

It's not reasonable when it takes 20,000+ maps to complete a challenge.

It doesnt take this many maps. For me it was ~150 after understanding what to do (and that is a very high estimate. Rather a lot less).

1) Take "Imperial Wraiths" node on your Atlas tree.
2) Assign Tier 6 Modifiers to "+1 to Modigier Tier" Packs (keep in Mind that not all mods can go up to Tier 7).
3) If the Pack dont have a Pack Leader, add on with Allflame.
4) "Scarabs of Adversaries" help with Rare Monsters, isnt that cheep tho.
5) Generall Maps with high Monster Pack size help.
6) Run maps with a good outlay, so that you can kill nearly all monsters and dont have to search, or backtrack to find the packs.

And (I hope I don't have to emphasize this) roll your maps so that the item quantity is over 80%. Only then does the challenge count

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Last edited by juyevon on Apr 16, 2024, 8:44:32 AM
"I cant figure out how" and "it's too difficult" are two different statements, and only one of them is true here
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
juyevon wrote:
And (I hope I don't have to emphasize this) roll your maps so that the item quantity is over 80%. Only then does the challenge count

Relatedly, there is some emphasis that might be necessary:

Do not use Meticulous Appraiser while going for this. That Atlas Passive removes the Item Quantity from the map, so maps run with it allocated don't count for any challenges that require a certain degree of Item Quantity.
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:

Please fix this. You do this every league by adding impossibly rare criteria then improving it after several weeks into the league.

No one enjoys how rare and stupid this challenge is. At least make it ANY VII mobs instead of exclusively rare mobs.

Thanks.

This isn't even hard what
Waiting for fix...
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
"
ment2008 wrote:
Waiting for fix...

Three months.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah