3.24.1 Hotfix

"
Simple2012 wrote:
The saddest part about this league is that the only real profitable farming method right now is farming T17 maps and selling only the valuable scarabs. Yes you do end up leaving 1-2 inventories of scarabs on the ground which the loot filter ignores because they are worthless.

Farming normal things like essence, harvest, betrayal, beast or apothecary cards etc. It can't even nearly measure the yields in T17 maps. Bossing also seems kinda pointless, the cost/reward ratio is just way too bad.

This league is really absolutely ridiculous.

The grave crafting itself kinda made beast, essence and harvest almost pointless. Sure they're still useful and has a value, but it's super inefficient to farm it for currency.

Do name a farming strat that's good profit and isn't T17, please.

Farming strongboxes. Literally spec into all strongboxes and scarab nodes on atlas tree, put in strongbox scarabs = profit. I'm just running scarabs that give more strongboxes and rarer varieties, if you have currency that most expensive strongbox scarab should yield a shit ton. Oh did I mention I do this in Tier 16s btw? I'm also farming Maven and am dropping a shitton of guardian/conqueror maps.

Farming Back to Basics. It's insanely profitable, feels almost like affliction all over again. Put in Magic pack size scarab and 2 barrel scarabs and you're good to go. Also farmed this in T16s, I'm dropping scarabs, currency and div cards galore.

Did you notice I only mentioned 3 scarabs? Yes, I haven't unlocked my fifth slot yet. I'm still being profitable. I can't wait to drop my first T17 map (though I think you need all 4 watch stones for that to ever happen lol I only have 2).

Biggest tip though, stop crying and start playing. Do not care about how profitable someone else is, only care about your own profit and what you can do in the moment to have fun.
"
Chaser8 wrote:
honestly these streamers are gonna ruin the game. Abusing a mechanic just incentives their viewers to do it.

I guess they don't care.

Streamers ruin every game.
So yet again You nerf abusive mechanic after it have been abused leaveing those who abused it with tons of money but preventing other players from getting fun.

That doesn't solve the 10 magebloods people got during this
This is sad. Streamer was right to stay up 72 hours farming the method, he knew it would be nerfed. But why does it take so long to stop this things? In previous leagues some methods got blocked in 2-4 hours after people report (Even some streamers got banned on it), why its hard to simply block the method and fix later? Like if the ghost map was a problem, why didnt you block as soon as possible and not let it happen for 48 hours? I think you must be a tag on it should be easy.

I'm finishing my challenges today probably, and didn`t have the opportunity to have this "hype moments".

- 0 divines lanterns.
- Bought many rougues to do the rougue thing, wasnt able to use.
- Have a fullstash of meatsack while preparing my character, got nerfed.

My time now on the league is so boring, is basically:

- Rolling t16-t17 farming scarabs
- Trying to get "beast" monsters for 10 hours to craft 1 item ( Why the type is necessary?)
- Tried many other methods ( beasts, delirium, harvest, ritual ) and none was so proftable as farming scarabs/allflames.

Please give us back, you are just taking our fun.
"
kebb0 wrote:
"
Simple2012 wrote:
The saddest part about this league is that the only real profitable farming method right now is farming T17 maps and selling only the valuable scarabs. Yes you do end up leaving 1-2 inventories of scarabs on the ground which the loot filter ignores because they are worthless.

Farming normal things like essence, harvest, betrayal, beast or apothecary cards etc. It can't even nearly measure the yields in T17 maps. Bossing also seems kinda pointless, the cost/reward ratio is just way too bad.

This league is really absolutely ridiculous.

The grave crafting itself kinda made beast, essence and harvest almost pointless. Sure they're still useful and has a value, but it's super inefficient to farm it for currency.

Do name a farming strat that's good profit and isn't T17, please.

Farming strongboxes. Literally spec into all strongboxes and scarab nodes on atlas tree, put in strongbox scarabs = profit. I'm just running scarabs that give more strongboxes and rarer varieties, if you have currency that most expensive strongbox scarab should yield a shit ton. Oh did I mention I do this in Tier 16s btw? I'm also farming Maven and am dropping a shitton of guardian/conqueror maps.

hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Adt8iBAJCI
This 100%
Just all strongbox nodes
The more you invest the more you profit
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
League was fun until the economy was broken and now just no point in playing.

Well that and the stupid amount of bugs this season.

POE 2, I have little hope for you now.
Breach ring where? I want to craft breach ring in Necropolis Grave

Смех станет воплем, жизнь станет смертью...
"
Krypp91 wrote:
When's the "hotfix" to remove the monster types from corpses? It's tedious and shouldn't be a thing, then let's have stackable corpses as well, let's bring some positive changes to the league on top of the mountain of nerfs.

THIS!!!!
Streamers who abused that bug, acknowledged that it was a bug and even mentioned they'd continue tomorrow

Chris Wilson post on reddit 3 years ago
"If you uncover an exploit in Path of Exile and abuse it for your benefit, we will ban you."

Where are the bans, GGG?
HOW DEAR YOU HAVE FUN FROM GAME !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info