3.24.1 Hotfix

trash league confirmed.
CIAO POE
"
imvermy wrote:
after streamer abuse it. casual player get fk with the nerf.
always top 1% get to enjoy all the stupid bug. this league is already dead since the first few mega juicing all flame rogue. should have let everyone get the easy loot not only those streamer that abuse it first. the rich get richer the poor stuck trying to even have proper gear to enjoy. SUPER POOR LEAGUE UPDATE

It's even worse, this fix killed this farm only for solo players, party players don't care about ghosts they still can farm meatsacks like nothing changed lol. Nice one Mark II.
What happend to no mid league balance changes/nerfes? This is now the third time that i farmed a lot in SSF for a specific strat that than got nerfed before i can farm that. Wasted a lot of time and have no goal to work towards to. Im done wiht the league for now, hopefully that gets better in future leagues.
if were like this better make new league off this league lol when another strat that busted making neft again and again...when does it over??when all the srat not very good then??lol...wtf it only in what? 11 12 days in league??how many fixeds you guys did ??lol...neft this neft that and neft again...better go make new league so us players can play happly not like this..come on..
i think coc dd is performing too good, lets get a mid league nerf on it please
It is interesting how most of the people who give negative responses are 4-14 challenges into the league, and the one positive response was from a guy with 40/40 and now jamming in ruthless. Are these complainers stopping right after the campaign ends?
Mac performance when? =(
Nice league killing spree patches
"
WilliamGoosen wrote:
It is interesting how most of the people who give negative responses are 4-14 challenges into the league, and the one positive response was from a guy with 40/40 and now jamming in ruthless. Are these complainers stopping right after the campaign ends?

I am not defending the naggers but.. Many other and I have stopped caring about challanges when they changed rewards from amazing wings/portals/footprints or even hideouts to the crappy armour sets. Sorry but challange number means nothing nowadays. Moreover, most of the challanges are just about spending 500 unmaking orbs and rotating through all the mechanics just to bump the unmaking orb value. Or waste an alt, alch, chaos, exalt, divine on an item. Or buy a set of cards for 9/10/11/12 card set. Or burn through 100 guardian maps or 1k scarabs. I mean what is so challanging about it? Challanges instead of being challanging became just chaos/divine sinks for the economy while the rewards became very unappealing. Your argument is completely invalid.

edit: TLDR: Instead of spending 100dv on challanges to get unattractive challange rewards I'd rather invest 100dv into my character.
Last edited by yakoob on Apr 15, 2024, 5:31:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info