T17 maps and 5th map slot

"
TickTockGod wrote:

And what it suppose to mean?

That your build luckily for you counter most of mods?

That you good at game?

Or you have better hands then rest of people?
_
Or not every one run this game for like multiple years or something?

Or not every one can spend 10 hours a day or more to play game ?
_
Some people do their own builds , experimenting , not doing copy pasta builds, and aren`t running same oiled railway every league.
_

And some people probably farmed more currency then you did and still struggle.
_

Is this forum reply to show off ?
Like you all suck and i am pro.
You doing all wrong , and i am doing all right?
_

I feel like its a waste of time talking here. Yea and i am not creator of main post. I am just going along with what dude said about 5th slot.

_

I think what he's trying to say is that u can make a lot of currency this league even without abusing anything at all.

I agree, but also give a slight caviat to that. If u want to get results, u either have to have a lot of time on ur hands or u have to play very efficiently in whatever little time u have to play.

If u can only do 5 maps per day, u'll likely not get anywhere. Once u start chain running maps really fast, u'll get alot of stuff u can sell. It doesn't even need to be a specific atlas strat or high quantity or anything... just with farming corpses, selling them or crafting urself will get u good results.

Another chance for good currency is focusing on anything that can't be found in maps.
"
TickTockGod wrote:

"
Sadaukar wrote:

I think what he's trying to say is that u can make a lot of currency this league even without abusing anything at all.

That sums it up pretty nicely, tbh.

The constant blaming of others doesn't get you anywhere. Nothing GGG can do will ever fix that. However, you could spend that time on figuring out mechanics and builds while actually having fun.

Also if I wanted to show off wouldn't I link an item or post a screenshot to actually "show off" something?
"
Sadaukar wrote:
"
TickTockGod wrote:

That you good at game?

Or you have better hands then rest of people?
_
Or not every one run this game for like multiple years or something?

Or not every one can spend 10 hours a day or more to play game ?
_
Some people do their own builds , experimenting , not doing copy pasta builds, and aren`t running same oiled railway every league.
_

And some people probably farmed more currency then you did and still struggle.
_

_

I feel like its a waste of time talking here. Yea and i am not creator of main post. I am just going along with what dude said about 5th slot.

_

I agree, but also give a slight caviat to that. If u want to get results, u either have to have a lot of time on ur hands or u have to play very efficiently in whatever little time u have to play.

If u can only do 5 maps per day, u'll likely not get anywhere. Once u start chain running maps really fast, u'll get alot of stuff u can sell. It doesn't even need to be a specific atlas strat or high quantity or anything... just with farming corpses, selling them or crafting urself will get u good results.

Another chance for good currency is focusing on anything that can't be found in maps.

Sure i agree.
I am saying it will take much more time now. Comparing to other 2 leagues i played. And its my opinion what had influence on market.

"
TickTockGod wrote:

That you good at game?

What is so offensive about still having to learn more about the game? Even Ben_ has to practice and learn new things every season.

Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
TickTockGod wrote:

"
Sadaukar wrote:

That sums it up pretty nicely, tbh.

The constant blaming of others doesn't get you anywhere. Nothing GGG can do will ever fix that. However, you could spend that time on figuring out mechanics and builds while actually having fun.

Also if I wanted to show off wouldn't I link an item or post a screenshot to actually "show off" something?

There are ways to say about it without spiting on somebody pretending to be hero.

Yes i like to complain time to time and ? Its my right. To say about problem in game what i faced and what i think it caused.
I didn`t complain last league and league before. So where is constant?

I am still farming i am still building up my char. The ways i like and i know even they aren`t most effective or best.
"
TickTockGod wrote:
There are ways to say about it without spiting on somebody pretending to be hero.

If it ain't the pot calling the kettle black...

"
TickTockGod wrote:
t17 is just for people who abused weak points in start of league, before patches. People who played in partyes or with specific builds.

You use this kind of language and then get angry at the response? Some introspection is warranted
Last edited by ArtCrusade on May 2, 2024, 12:28:10 PM
"
TickTockGod wrote:

Sure i agree.
I am saying it will take much more time now. Comparing to other 2 leagues i played. And its my opinion what had influence on market.

Alright, I see what u mean. I get that u're kinda new to the game then and that's fine.
What u gotta understand with PoE is that every league is very different from the one before.
Every new league u need to figure out what is worth doing to get the wanted results. Sometimes strategies carry over obviously, but Affliction for example was way way different from Necropolis now. Especially with the huge changes to mapping with Scarabs now, u gotta rethink and get creative.

I think the main problem here is, that u lack the knowledge needed to figure strategies out urself or diversify the content u're running because u didn't play as many previous leagues.
Like I said, that's not ur fault, but that's why u rely more on strategies other ppl developed and u get upset when they get patched.

My advice would be, to just try some new things. Maybe u can even check poe.ninja for high value items and figure out how to get them. Sometimes u'd be surprised how easy some of those are to get, just because no1 bothers to do the content.
PoE is a game of knowledge, the richest ppl in poe are usually also the most knowledgable.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
TickTockGod wrote:

If it ain't the pot calling the kettle black...

"
TickTockGod wrote:
t17 is just for people who abused weak points in start of league, before patches. People who played in partyes or with specific builds.

You use this kind of language and then get angry at the response? Some introspection is warranted

I don`t see anything special in your quotes. Even you forgot to quote. " you cant blame them." meaning i dont blame them - literally. And yes i believe they have got benefits in early league time. You can call it any words you want.

I didn`t ask for learn to play advice. I thot such advisers are long gone.

It`s not cybersport , you not my coach and i am not on your team.

I see, so it's just a language barrier then. You probably don't even realise how accusatory and dismisse the language in that 2nd quote is. Quite aggressive tone regardless, and very uncalled for.

Dunno about the other bit of your message. Do you really think that if I were to run an e-sports org I'd put you on my team?

All that Scarletsword tried to convey to you was that T17s are achievable (and even farmable) without any meta "abusing" (again, very strong word and not my personal choice) strategies or trading even. You seem to be offended by the implication that it just may be above your current skill level
"
Sadaukar wrote:
"
TickTockGod wrote:

Sure i agree.

Alright, I see what u mean. I get that u're kinda new to the game then and that's fine.
What u gotta understand with PoE is that every league is very different from the one before.
Every new league u need to figure out what is worth doing to get the wanted results. Sometimes strategies carry over obviously, but Affliction for example was way way different from Necropolis now. Especially with the huge changes to mapping with Scarabs now, u gotta rethink and get creative.

I think the main problem here is, that u lack the knowledge needed to figure strategies out urself or diversify the content u're running because u didn't play as many previous leagues.
Like I said, that's not ur fault, but that's why u rely more on strategies other ppl developed and u get upset when they get patched.

My advice would be, to just try some new things. Maybe u can even check poe.ninja for high value items and figure out how to get them. Sometimes u'd be surprised how easy some of those are to get, just because no1 bothers to do the content.
PoE is a game of knowledge, the richest ppl in poe are usually also the most knowledgable.

True, i consider my self as new to game. I agree about knowledge as well as experience. That what i do i experimenting in atlas, and also checking out some stuff on poe. nin. Is now my first archer before i played with wave of conviction without detonate dead what no one did ofcourse. And it was about 0.2 % playing it.

I am learning and complaining same time.
Thank you anyway for understanding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info