3.24.1 Patch Notes

yea done aswell just spend 5 days preping spending all my currency gettin ready for to night to find out that i spend all my hard work on a worthless strat now gg
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
I imagine this is going to be a down quarter for GGG. Amen last league was good cause big yikes on the 2 surrounding it now. 1/3 in the last year isn't great.

Ive read your msg a few times now, it makes no sense :(
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho exploit early exploit often.

its so true so i lost all fun

So youre sad you didnt get to cheat?!
"
julemix wrote:
yea done aswell just spend 5 days preping spending all my currency gettin ready for to night to find out that i spend all my hard work on a worthless strat now gg

Its called taking a risk.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
WGD118 wrote:
This is a terrible patch and I might just quit the league because of it. I was making money selling alflames and scarabs, the dinks while running maps was fun and enjoyable. I was saving money for an MB and half way there, now I am one quarter of the way.

I have no desire to grind that much for a MB so unless I see prices start dropping again I am done playing.

Write in the feedback section. Sorry that you feel like you have to work for one of the best items in the game.

i guess you are one of the guys who got rich on this strat
"
Can you stop acting in favour of the top 1% only? Like why nerf the rogue exile allflame? I setup a tree to do that once I farmed some myself(!) and now the tree is shit because you deleted the most important part of the strat...
Furthermore those changes make the people who "abused" this strat until now even more wealthy while it makes endgame gear for the rest of us waaaaay harder to get. Just fucking stop nerfing the league or properly test things before you release them in a "broken" state!

Not possible to see if something, a tini tiny thing would be broken
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
julemix wrote:

Its called taking a risk.

how is that ?
Thank You. Very needed patch.
Ok economy is hurt because of these people abusing some strats. But remember that these people already had insane builds before abusimg these strats. And now they will spend all this currency in crafts to increase their builds by 5-10%. And economy will stabilise itself in 2-3 days.

Now since we have identified problem that You yourself are bad player who can't do anything in game without youtube "how to make insane money in poe".
It might be time to go back in game and enjoy things You like about it. Maybe learn to craft, test Your own farming strats- because this game is made that every content is insanely profitable if You are ready to think little bit and test things out.

There will always be better player , who makes more div/h. But why even care. Play the game, find friends and have blast.
Please, GGG, put back the unlocking of the 5th slot by doing Legion Emblems.
I don't care about uber bosses: I just want to do mapping as I did previous leagues and it's awfully frustrating with only three scarabs per map.

"
Lyonnel wrote:
Please, GGG, put back the unlocking of the 5th slot by doing Legion Emblems.
I don't care about uber bosses: I just want to do mapping as I did previous leagues and it's awfully frustrating with only three scarabs per map.

go on tft or global 820 there are many ppl offing free carry if u give the map

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info