3.24.1 Patch Notes

Another L for the casual. Cant play enough to get the end game to abuse it so I enjoy the low cost of items provided by those people. Well GGG cant have that so now they nerf the mechanic that made things cheap so not only did the casual lose from the loss of the mechanic now have to farm 5x more than they did to pay for the increase cost of the items now. At least I can spend money on challenges and call it done.
"
inv0000 wrote:
Can your just restart league like new "race" for the remaining 2-3 month?
Don't close this league, just give another option for normal people and look what people choice.
I think this is will be good experiment because currenly state is league is DEAD.

This^
Let them 1% enjoy their own rotten league while us, 99% casuals will just play that casual race. I even agree to get my char voided after the race, as long as i can play in fresh economy.
Based and redpilled.
well t17 still sucks is not only hard mods still have the arch nemesis of the lantern i think this league just made the game bad now you need use a lot of scarabs to farm maps, and get destroyed by random rares
Last edited by Mokurp on Apr 11, 2024, 12:06:06 AM
"
VARookz wrote:
God forbid they actually do their jobs and fix unintended interactions.

Everyone crying in this thread needs to grow up. It's a game. Find a way to enjoy it without following in the shadows of exploiters / people who play the game faster than you do.

You sound like spoiled children.

They are undeniable improving the game.

God forbid they "fix" an unintended interaction because its their job?? Keep your Blizzard mentality out of PoE. Stop trying to dictate how I enjoy the game.

Everything in PoE is the result of unintended interactions that other games would call exploits.

You need to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled child when other players find a new powerful interaction. It is the expectation of players that mechanics like these are not be hard nerfed mid league as we put good time and effort into figuring them out.

I just spent the entire day reworking my build to use a weaker version of this strat with my own farmed items. I have now lost the value of those items, my time, my build is worse, my atlas tree needs unmakings to correct. None of what I was going to do was an exploit, it was using the ingame features as intended. Midleague nerfs should NEVER be this extreme.

remove einhar one shot T17 boss
remove rogue exile multiply farming strat
add coffin to bulk sale

that makes me happy
So here is a crazy idea fix loot system, so we don't need to have strates that require you to fight 900 million monsters to get 10 billion drops so you get loot.

That way the servers stop melting, forcing these types of nerfs.

POE is turned into who owns a 5k gaming rig, with a nuclear power plant 10 yards down the road, and is able to sit at home 24/7 playing.

I even have a top end computer and it's literally to the point, a 64 core cpu with 64 gig of ram, and top end nividia card can't do anything but run at 4 fps.

Stop global warming GGG.

I also agree a new league reset race would be great.

They would never do it, but I actually think a league reset would be the right call.
Well if you guys didn't start crying about how unrewarding every single league is around 1-2 days in then GGG wouldn't roll out these large untested buffs that break the game and the economy.

It was a lot better when they would slowly tweak the mechanics.

"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:
"
VARookz wrote:
God forbid they actually do their jobs and fix unintended interactions.

Everyone crying in this thread needs to grow up. It's a game. Find a way to enjoy it without following in the shadows of exploiters / people who play the game faster than you do.

You sound like spoiled children.

They are undeniable improving the game.

God forbid they "fix" an unintended interaction because its their job?? Keep your Blizzard mentality out of PoE. Stop trying to dictate how I enjoy the game.

Everything in PoE is the result of unintended interactions that other games would call exploits.

You need to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled child when other players find a new powerful interaction. It is the expectation of players that mechanics like these are not be hard nerfed mid league as we put good time and effort into figuring them out.

I just spent the entire day reworking my build to use a weaker version of this strat with my own farmed items. I have now lost the value of those items, my time, my build is worse, my atlas tree needs unmakings to correct. None of what I was going to do was an exploit, it was using the ingame features as intended. Midleague nerfs should NEVER be this extreme.

MEanwhile, mageblood was 120 div and headhunter was 20, in another week both would have been worthless.
Yeah seriously this league needs a restart. This is absolutely gamebreaking changes with no warning. Like its Black Tuesday for some people on trade league with the price rollercoaster. While others that got to abuse made dozens of mirrors...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info