Unplayable Low FPS in game

"
Isterzal wrote:
"
MadHatter1234 wrote:
I am having the same issues in blight. My frames drop so much the game is almost unplayable. I have lowered all the settings I can too. This is on their end.

FPS drops insanely in any juicy blight, harbinger, strongboxes, delirium etc.

ms are huge on GPU after their engine patch. I only have 1080 ti, and 5800x3d.

I`ll be getting 4080 super soon, and if THAT won`t make the difference - then i`ll be surprised.

Won't make much difference when the engine is not optimized, even streamers when they do high end farming with deli and high monster count look at the slideshow gameplay when a lot of stuff spawn, this should be a priority task to fix.
"
Ramymn wrote:
"
Isterzal wrote:
"
MadHatter1234 wrote:
I am having the same issues in blight. My frames drop so much the game is almost unplayable. I have lowered all the settings I can too. This is on their end.

I`ll be getting 4080 super soon, and if THAT won`t make the difference - then i`ll be surprised.

Won't make much difference when the engine is not optimized, even streamers when they do high end farming with deli and high monster count look at the slideshow gameplay when a lot of stuff spawn, this should be a priority task to fix.

If that`s the case, then we are in trouble, since i haven`t seen any single post from the devs that they are even trying to optimize their engine.
3070Ti

First time in my life I even lowered the game's resolution and went to even windowed mode, still not playable. I also enabled the dynamic resolution, now in towns I can't see anything; in maps I can enjoy the low FPS just with a blurry screen.
First time in my life I finally found a build I truly enjoy playing and now I'm considering quitting the game, since this low FPS is unplayable and not enjoyable at all.
Not to mention that we have no feedback if this issue is even addressed by GGG.

Really sad. :(
"
Isterzal wrote:
"
MadHatter1234 wrote:

PepeLaugh i run a 4080 right now and noi drop from 300 fps into below 60s :) running a good CPU too (Ryzen 5800X3D)
"
c0refreAk wrote:
"
Isterzal wrote:
"
MadHatter1234 wrote:

PepeLaugh i run a 4080 right now and noi drop from 300 fps into below 60s :) running a good CPU too (Ryzen 5800X3D)

4080 drops to low 60s straight from 300? Omg *facepalm*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info