3.24.0c Hotfix 2

sadge how i will do the challenges
the t17 bosses attack so fast the abilities are so hard to dodge
this league hits hard
Last edited by meloyohan16 on Apr 9, 2024, 3:54:05 PM
It's not a league its Gauntlet, previously we could ignore the content, now you suffer from acts to maps and until eternity. Bad idea of forcing content.
this league is so trash, everything is just bad. 1 week is enough to quit the league. unbalance af
GGG can you please nerf T17 abuse with rogue exiles already it makes game terrible for casual player. Fixed Einhar abuse in T17 faster than this nonsense of abusing t17 maps with 30k mobs.
Last edited by TheBlackout on Apr 10, 2024, 9:02:39 AM
"
TheBlackout wrote:
GGG can you please nerf T17 abuse with rogue exiles already it makes game terrible for casual player. Fixed Einhar abuse in T17 faster than this nonsense of abusing t17 maps with 30k mobs.

It's too late anyway, maybe next league.
Pls fix heist. Its unplayable as it is, thiefs doesnt always open doors, they get stuck, and happens every run, sometimes breaking it, but that bug alone makes heist not worth it, I play on xbox series x tho
I thought the whole point of t17 maps was to have a bridge between pinnacle bosses and the Uber versions…yet you made t17 maps some of the hardest content in the game. I can tell you I can do most Ubers but I cannot do t17 maps. I just don’t understand. You say people quit after they beat the regular pinnacle bosses because Ubers are to hard”the jump in difficulty is to big” and t17s is your solution? What da fudge. Imo you have lost focus on Poe and have put all resources into poe2 and it shows
You've implemented scarabs as the only way of juicing and locked a map device slot behind t17's with the most ridiculous map nods possible. Love PoE but holi sh** is this a bad league. What % of players are running these consistently? Especially HC or SSF players?
You've made crafting an absolute joke. Ruined heist last league. Ruined Syndicate this league. Map sustain is the worst it's ever been. I hate this league. No way do I continue playing in later leagues if this is the way forward. It sucks. This league absolutely sucks.
xdd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info