3.24.0c Hotfix

3.24.0c Hotfix

• The Atlas Passive Keystone Unwavering Vision now disallows opening Maps while you have Fragments other than Divine Vessels in the Map Device, instead of silently not consuming them.
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2024, 8:24:17 PM
widetime
cool
[Removed by Support]

seriously if folks would just read they'd know that allocating unwavering vision makes any other fragments useless

i know PoE can be a long term learning experience.... but like basic reading skills can get you at least 50% of the way

instead of wasting time on silly hotfix's like that they should add the QoL from PoE 2 into PoE 1 (aka: automatically activated waypoints by getting close to them & boss bars being stuck on top of the screen)
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on Apr 8, 2024, 10:46:29 AM
"
Feral_Kitty wrote:
[Removed by Support]

seriously if folks would just read they'd know that allocating unwavering vision makes any other fragments useless

i know PoE can be a long term learning experience.... but like basic reading skills can get you at least 50% of the way

instead of wasting time on silly hotfix's like that they should add the QoL from PoE 2 into PoE 1 (aka: automatically activated waypoints by getting close to them & boss bars being stuck on top of the screen)

The whole point of this change is to nerf people abusing Unwavering vision to spam open maps with keystone allocated and ambush scarabs in without using them. If people found divine mod they just swap atlas to one without Unwavering vision (because u can go back and swap atlas/map craft after u see devoted mods but u cant put scarabs/change map).

But its cool u wasted time typing all of that while being clueless why change is made in the first place. Somehow thats exactly what i would expect from RF player.
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on Apr 8, 2024, 10:48:48 AM
Neat
"
Feral_Kitty wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Calm down, take a breather, stop the bender you're on and breathe man. They have been banging out quality of life changes constantly this league LMFAO
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on Apr 8, 2024, 10:48:21 AM
Hmmmm
Where is damn game perfomance patch?
Blights are unplayable 5-10 fps are.

Rituals/Expeditions/Deliriums/Incrusions and rest - slightly better ,but still around 15-20 fps average on RTX 2080/64 GB RAM.
Dynamic resolution - not helping at all - its just turning on pixel graphics - but remain low fps.
Im even lowered my native monitor resolution down for 1x grade from 3440*1440 to 2560*1080 - but that's not helping at all too.

Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Apr 7, 2024, 9:13:30 PM
As always - they did 0 testing of a league, cause "apologizes are free and will work anyway" and because of that we again have league where fast people got insane wealth while slower people got nothing and now massively begin and this just feels bad and demotivating. Yaaay, they nerfed this and that...more than week later..=/ Who cares at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info