3.24.0b Patch Notes

p2w patch
GGG: "Modifiers that convert to Maps, Scarabs, or Divination Cards will be weaker, but now appear more frequently. The purpose of this change is to avoid players feeling that you need to assemble a 6 person party with a magic find character to fully take advantage of these very rare and very powerful modifiers."

What they actually said: Modifiers that convert to Maps, Scarabs, or Divination Cards will be gone, but now appear "more frequently".

I was farming SOLO, not 6 man party, not 2 man party, while farming some scarabs, spamming maps to find the "convert to scarabs" just found 1 today and its just RIP... not only you nerfed the ammount of scarabs. I Used to find a lot of scarabs and now only found 5 scarabs in whole map! Now I need a 6 man party!!! Not Before! WTF GGG???
nice nerf , now i need mf party -.- , dont like this nerf , go and nerf the empyream strat nice ggg nerfed solo player
Any chance you can look at the massive 4k-5k ms lag spikes on California, Washington and Texas servers? It's killed me many many times this league.
It's happened in my hideout after a restart, in Delve, Heist, and in maps.
It seems random.
Last edited by Gulch on Apr 3, 2024, 10:56:39 AM
"
Modifiers that convert to Maps, Scarabs, or Divination Cards will be weaker, but now appear more frequently. The purpose of this change is to avoid players feeling that you need to assemble a 6 person party with a magic find character to fully take advantage of these very rare and very powerful modifiers.

HAHAHAHA nice joke btw
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
if the need to 6 man party play to actually get items in this game is making you all nerf solo play, maybe the problem is with the bonuses 6 man parties get and not everything else.

What if you eliminate the stupidest attribute ever added in any ARPG: magic find?
Plz, nerf divine lantern

is still not working :(
Some things are so powerful that one glance burns them into your mind forever!
Come let us gaze on nothingness.
I'm still getting 300% increased modifier coffins. In the notes it says it will always be 500%. So this is clearly some sort of bug. Seems to happen when I get two coffins from one corpse using the Geminate Haunting notable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info