What We're Working On

agugugaga?
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
there is affixes that does not have any tag so it will not be affected by the craft. when is not being affected Weight can be bigger that mod being crafted. will make item that has wrong mod and there is not any way to make it not like that with only corpse mod that is in the game.
moon temple has been glitched, guy gets stuck at 50% hp and can't complete it
Let's start with the good stuff, since it's always easier just to cry about the bad stuff...

Pro:
- Amazing Atlas Tree Rework. Really loving it.
- Lots of QoL-Features that were long overdue - still pissed about the LMB-Removal, but the rest is very welcome

Contra:
- Haven't had that many lagspikes, rubber-banding and Game crashes ever... don't know what changed. Can't do Deli + Beyond, it's just not possible. Switched stuff around, lowered resolution, graphics, switched Renderer but it all only had little impact.
- League mechanic itself: let's see how those planned changes impact it. So far it's absolutely horrible. If the league mechanic is NOT avoidable, then it should at least give decent rewards. Leveling and early mapping was a horrible experience. Completely overtuned mobs, little to no rewards.
- Stacked Decks: Shredded Profitability of some league mechanics aside, nerfing the contained cards AND the amount of Decks you get from some mechanics ruins the fun... Stacked Decks have always been a fun mechanic and a core part of the gambling addicted like me...

But for sure the absolutely WORST this league:
- Map drops: If it wouldn't have been for the buffed Kirac mission chance, my map completion would not have been possible. To be clear - i'm the player that has 99% of the Atlas completed after 48 hours and makes 20+ Divines within the first 72 hours of every league for a couple of leagues now. I do different strategies, but map sustain has never been that rough. Even with all voidstones, 11/12 favourite map slots unlocked, most of the Map passives taken and 2xCartography scarabs, i get like 4 maps each map - without Singular Focus, and with a chance of ONE of those maps being upgraded to T17... Maybe one of those 4 maps is the favorited map. This hasn't been an issue for quite some leagues. To have a CHANCE at sustaining your favorite map(s), you are forced now to take almost all map passives and use at least one cartography scarab. Just bad design if like 20 Atlas points are kinda mandatory, because otherwise you can't map...
Any chance of this dropping today?
There is some "Untainted Paradise" mobs that can be put in essence on maps and didn't drop any loot when killed. Lost 2 big essence guys for this.
And ye, Twilight Temple still bugged
people who beta tested the league-mechanic related things and thought that it is in a good state to release it like that should be fired. I don't even know if the buffs to rewards will save this league,unless they buff it by A LOT
Dear developers, it would be possible to make it so that when crafting in the necropolis, a boss is created from corpses based on these properties, then it would be more interesting to craft, as in a metamorph type, but with crafting, no thanks
Every season the experience of first week is bad, why not have a test and changed it before the season released.
"
flashp1tch2 wrote:
people who beta tested the league-mechanic related things and thought that it is in a good state to release it like that should be fired. I don't even know if the buffs to rewards will save this league,unless they buff it by A LOT

Beta tested? Hahaha how long u play PoE?
They maybe alfa test their leagues. And this testers only hide some bugs in skills to make profit on start the leagu. Or how do u think players make/find broken mechanics so fast ...

And beta-testers? It is every player of new league bro :D
As everytime ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info