What We're Working On

The coming changes look nice but can you please make interacting with the league mechanic optional and not mandatory? When it comes to maps it should be an added risk for added reward type of thing.
"
thep10xer wrote:
"
JayCy wrote:
You guys definitely listened :) changes look great.

It doesn't make sense the league came out in this state to begin with.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the changes.

But there's no way you can tell me this league mechanic was approved as rewarding and fun by anyone who tested it.

The changes here were simple and obvious IMO.

While they are working fast to make it enjoyable I have to agree. These changes could have been implemented mostly before league release already. And this happens almost in every league aswell. Maybe thats the obvious thing for us but they dont see it when they creating a new league. Maybe thats why we have to live it all over again :P
Last edited by darkilein1 on Apr 2, 2024, 4:08:08 AM
Thanks for your passion & feedback-oriented work
"
darkilein1 wrote:
"
thep10xer wrote:
"
JayCy wrote:
You guys definitely listened :) changes look great.

It doesn't make sense the league came out in this state to begin with.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the changes.

But there's no way you can tell me this league mechanic was approved as rewarding and fun by anyone who tested it.

The changes here were simple and obvious IMO.

While they are working fast to make it enjoyable I have to agree. These changes could have been implemented mostly before league release already. And this happens almost in every league aswell. Maybe thats the obvious thing for us but they dont see it when they creating a new league. Maybe thats why we have to live it all over again :P

that is what I also wonder, do they never play this on their own before release?
W
Huge changes, the stuff regarding corpses specifically is what I was hoping to see.
I think that the last league was so easy to get everything, magebloods, mirrors, etc... In this league everything is much more difficult... Not even the divines that we got through selling the fragments to make the uber bosses, now, no longer exist... I don't know how to get the items i need in the late game anymore.
nerf the damage these mobs do, there a joke... not to mention we are forced to do the horrendous mechanic
Last edited by PredatorShane on Apr 2, 2024, 4:20:36 AM
Awesome changes.
Can't wait to craft again
great changes, hope everything works out well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info