What We're Working On

"
Ralgrad223 wrote:
Make the league mechanic optional.

No. PoE is supposed to be a hard ARPG, so the second there's a challenge that you can't just skip / wait till you have 1000 divine build to ignore everything, people whine
"
All these mtx in town slows my performance to a crawl..is there a way to implement not seeing other peoples mtx?

that will never happen
"
BIGGYVAPES wrote:
Need to make it voluntary. Not mandatory.

It's not even difficult lol it's just straight up better rewards for nothing. Play a good build?
That's actually insane, this is too much honestly haha, didnt even think all that would be possible..!

One more thing to ask - can we do so that after corpse removal - Search string does not reset? Bug report: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3499071
You've made some good changes GGG. Thank you for the prompt adjustments
Last edited by jaywatts15 on Apr 1, 2024, 8:35:40 PM
also can yall fix blight too? i have 10 fps doing blighted map..running Ryzen 7 5800X pair with 3060
Missing the most important thing...

Let us opt-out of SEEING the corpses during mapping.

It's just annoying to have 3-4 corpses fill-up your screen, being unable to click on loot or see anything.

Not saying opting out of the mechanic, I'm saying make it so we can hide the corpses.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Apr 1, 2024, 8:39:19 PM
we need more endgame scarabs!
Awesome changes. The community isn't always right, but this time some buffs definitely would help.
Word!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info