Collection of additions/ changes to the campaign

Ironpoint the Forsaken no longer inhabits The Climb.
May also be a bug.
Remove Archnemesis!
Anyone knows if Legion Monolith in Act 1 and Ritual in Act 2 is fixed one-time event? I assume it is, since I never saw these mechanics again through the whole campaign run.

Either way, seeing these encounters spiced up the campaign a bit for me, so, imho, GGG should be more generous with them through the campaign. While I consider Ritual unrewarding in general, it actually felt quite nice picking a few alts and chromes and some rare gear early in the campaign.
Completionist tip for act five:
Spoiler
In the Reliquary, open chests. Open all of the chests. Just be aware that it's not huge haul, or anything.
I AM READY. Nov. 15th, here we come!
Last edited by Waitubold on Jul 28, 2024, 10:00:23 AM
"
Sulena wrote:
I found 3 rogue exiles in act 2 in the broken bridge, they were non agro and with a chest of treasure next to them, when you open the treasure they become agro, don't know if this already existed but is the first time I see it

That is new, have had it in 3.24 also. There is always a chest guarded by 3 rogue exiles (they are always the same unique 3). Very useful when playing ruthless because it becomes a source of early jewelry to access.
Act 5 Reliquary.
Find 2 keys (from inside chests I believe)
Use keys to open vault
Has one big chest and a number of gold piles (that may contain gold)
Act 5 in Reliquary there is a giant treasury requiring two keys (found in location).

Act 2 Fellshrine Ruins. You have three little dungeons with light inside. If you light them up you will encounter mini boss before ruins.

Act 1 The Ledge reminds more of a Plateau map layout and has goat valley in it.

Those exiles in Broken Bridge are not marked on map. They are in corner of one of the ruins.
Last edited by de99ial on Jul 29, 2024, 7:06:33 AM
Haven't figured out what it does yet, but in act 8 Lunaris temple, there is a button on the floor similar to that of the Solaris symbol on the twilight temple map

Note: i dont actually know if this is new, ive just never seen it before
There is a second button in Solaris Temple and they both open closed doors in Grand Promenade.
Last edited by de99ial on Aug 1, 2024, 2:35:41 AM
Can anyone confirm that there is always a single red beast at the waypoint of Grand Promenade?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
de99ial wrote:
There is a second button in Solaris Temple and they both open closed doors in Grand Promenade.

What do you mean? There is only one door (which gets unlocked by pressing BOTH buttons, right).

@Therion: No but right now i encountered a single red beast in Harbour Bridge, short before the Arena (Solaris & Lunaris).
relax - it's just ones and zeros!
Last edited by TRPV1 on Aug 6, 2024, 1:18:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info